• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check out this quote from Luis Suarez on his biting incident.

"I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent"
"At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth."

I'd have more respect for this guy if he actually showed some contrition and apologized for his action but no, he still lies and cheats and shows no remorse.
Great football player but a real c**t of a human being.

jw5

Loyal
So what happened while he was playing for Ajax and Liverpool? Branislav Ivanovic's arm hit his teeth? :biggrin:

Check out this quote from Luis Suarez on his biting incident.

"I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent"
"At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth."

I'd have more respect for this guy if he actually showed some contrition and apologized for his action but no, he still lies and cheats and shows no remorse.
Great football player but a real c**t of a human being.