• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey see you black heart loon others die keep spamming your horlan thot you play damn big sell house sell car type.....

Kns only play free dinner.....
WC is to have fun lah, now no money to bet big leh..... :(

CB... At least I dun boast I bet big big hor, not like some pontan big cannon fairies here, LOL. (not pointing at anyone)

LOL LOL LOL

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
In general, you should avoid creating synthetic positions using different markets.
If you are creating a synthetic position, you need to figure out where the bookmaker is keeping the over-round.

In the case of Russia-SK, Pools had moved the over-round almost entirely to Russia. This made creation of the synthetic position viable.

For today, nothing for the Columbia-Ivory Coast and Japan-Greece. Opportunity in the Uruguay-England. The 4-0 win by Croatia seem to be inspiring England fans who are dreaming of a similar victory for their team.

My bet today: Uruguay makan 1/2 ball

Well, I miscalculated many things since the start of the tournament but those were good lessons.

I think its best to keep bets simple and go for the low lying fruit rather than trying to squeeze blood out of stone. Better to wait for a good setup than to jump into a bet just for the hopes of getting something out of it.

Good luck to your forecasts and bets!

Last edited:

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
In general, you should avoid creating synthetic positions using different markets.
If you are creating a synthetic position, you need to figure out where the bookmaker is keeping the over-round.

In the case of Russia-SK, Pools had moved the over-round almost entirely to Russia. This made creation of the synthetic position viable.

For today, nothing for the Columbia-Ivory Coast and Japan-Greece. Opportunity in the Uruguay-England. The 4-0 win by Croatia seem to be inspiring England fans who are dreaming of a similar victory for their team.

My bet today: Uruguay makan 1/2 ball

Looking for an upset too.
For poos punter makan 0.5 win 0.8 at current odds

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The World Cup trophy is jinxed.

10383907_790532784299316_534007909215803062_n.jpg

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this day and age, few professional footballers will play for pride when there is no chance for glory, self promotion and an increase in value once the transfer window opens. With such an embarrassing performance, most will want to get this over with as quickly as possible. Most will also take utmost care to avoid injury ahead of the start of the club league season. Expecting a mediocre effort from Spain.

For Australia, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain from humiliating a former WC/Euro Champion. Expect them to go 150%.

It's a repeat of France's champion act 12 years ago. Maybe Spain will also collect 1 point in their last game, don't write off the Roos yet although some die-hards will insist ESP fight for pride.

Last edited: