• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World #1 nuke power Putin demo Top New Toy nuke sub launched Bulava this week

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changes in the world have constantly been taking place, and since the end of WW2 till now, it seems that business, and getting rich is the way to go. PRC is the best example, and Russia is also going that direction (F1 will be held there starting this year). What is making the changes slow is the existing hands holding to power do not want the reins to slip from them. But nevertheless, the changes are happening. Only small renegade groups like IS and other isolated sourgrapes will be left out, largely by their own choice. The weapons we see being developed, they are for two main purpose - National pride, and potential sales. Christianity has already changed big time. Islam is seven hundred years behind.

Cheers!

Russia PRC or any power which needs a bloody settlement with USA can utilize Israel or Japan or both as a proxy war field to ply for blood. Exactly just the same way as the historic Korean and Vietnam wars. Israel is good because it also settles business with the Muslim world and switch Jeruselem control or destruction by nuke to crush Christian spirit.

Ultra strategic ultra effective ultra useful and almost no way to avoid. It will happen in a matter of time.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I am not a financial person. Am only able to grasp things that are simple. One produces a product, or provide a service, and earns money from it. That, I can understand. Those futures trading, financial crap, hedging, and other financial gobbledegook, I don't understand. All I see is them adding to the costs without producing any product. I see USA as a big producer, not so much of high-tech goods, but very basic items - tobacco, Campbell's Soup, Kellogg's Cornflakes, these I see on supermarket shelves, I can understand. Other things, to me are scams, but as long as there are customers, it is a business.

Cheers!

think about it,what sector is the biggest in the richest first world countries?its overwhelmingly the finance sector.whether its USA,or London or Singapore or swissland.what does the finance sector do?absolutely nothing.they create money out of thin air,they control every goods every commodity every real estate in the country so they can make a profit out of it simply by buying and selling but not producing anything.ask urself,why does Singapore need 1 million shitskins in our country?to grow our finance sector,finance is the most profitable sector of all,the fucking economy of SIngapore is based on wealth manipulation,we dont create nothing,we dont manufacture anything,we dont grow anything on farms,we dont innovate anything,we dont create art or music or films or anything pop culture for consumption,our country has no natural resources nothing,our country is based on sucking wealth from others,we even suck wealth from our own people and import more people so we can suck wealth from them.

think about it how is america such a fucked up country whose economy is floundering and doesnt produce anything of any value still remain at the top?u never heard of anything made in america anymore,everything people use is either made in china or japan or some other country.because of financial manipulation......finance manipulation and a massive army.one of the four horsemen,thats how romans tried to remain a superpower,by financial manipulation and massive military....of course it was doomed to fail.....