• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worker's Party increase conservancy fees

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a fucking Lease..when you lease an apartment, you should not pay for any conservancy fees... stupid sinkies!!!!

Hello Foreign Trash. Point noted. Thank you.

Now fuck home to Malaysia and go back to your kampong and let your UMNO masters take care of you and your family.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When cost of living in S'pore is increasing day by day, you never make noise..

True. What people (Char is one) fail to realize is the issue is not an increase in any one thing but the number and frequency of increases all across the board that has become associated with the PAP.

I am sure no one will be blaming the PAP if all we heard about price increases in 5 years is one round for the price of rice and one round for transport.

There are only 2 reasons why this is done in Singapore:

1) To maximize cost benefits. I earn more increasing a $10 product by $1 every year until it reaches $15, than to hold the price for 5 years before increasing it to $15 one-time.

2) PAP has the unfettered power to do so. No ruling party can stand the test before an election if some price goes up every month.

When the PAP has become associated with rapid price increases and has the label "Pay And Pay" stuck onto them, it is only themselves to blame.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
More expensive and less work done. KNN. Farking WP haven't grow big already show pattern.

gone are the days when WP was lead by the old man, his priority is to scew old fart in parliament.
today WP interest is provide themselves a good jobs, manage a town council well and they are happy.
csj is right afterall.he saw through ltk idea.

csj: i know you are happy with managing the town council well. well, you take the town council,i take the seat in parliament.good deal?
LTK: fuck off.you parriah. i want both. anyway we have the capability to win.if you want, you can go sneeze laura mangoes.
csj: ok never mind. you selfish cunt. i will just wait patiently for 2016

Last edited: