• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers Dorm in 6th Avenue Bukit Timah?

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
juz watched BlogTV ... find that jolovan wham damn irritating ... :mad:

rose tan the serangoon gd resident is worried abt congestion & overcrowding, but jolovan in his ah sia kia ACS schoolboy accent, perched on his moral high horse, in a holier-than-thou attitude, keeps defending FW rights instead of addressing rose's concern abt overcrowding & traffic problems ...

jolovan feels guilty abt being born rich, huh ? thats why blindly championing FW without considering residents' views ?? why not invite the FWs to live with him in his Bt Timah bungalow since he lurves them so much ... :confused:

1000 is a huge number ! whether its 1000 western expats, or 1000 NUS hostellites, or 1000 FW - serangoon gd is not going to cope ...

MBT is pretending not to understand, so beats abt the bush ... and now on blogTV, jolovan is not listening ... i dont live in SGd, but one of the units in the next block in my estate houses 20 FW - damn noisy, and my neighbours of that block told me they are not happy with the FWs ... 20 guys squeezed into one 3-room HDB flat unit !! :eek:

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
believe it or not, jolovan is one of the good guys. why not check out the organization he's involved with (H.O.M.E.) before you pass judgement? don't take my word for it...

rose tan the serangoon gd resident is worried abt congestion & overcrowding, but jolovan in his ah sia kia ACS schoolboy accent, perched on his moral high horse, in a holier-than-thou attitude, keeps defending FW rights instead of addressing rose's concern abt overcrowding & traffic problems ...

jolovan feels guilty abt being born rich, huh ? thats why blindly championing FW without considering residents' views ?? why not invite the FWs to live with him in his Bt Timah bungalow since he lurves them so much ... :confused:

1000 is a huge number ! whether its 1000 western expats, or 1000 NUS hostellites, or 1000 FW - serangoon gd is not going to cope ...

MBT is pretending not to understand, so beats abt the bush ... and now on blogTV, jolovan is not listening ... i dont live in SGd, but one of the units in the next block in my estate houses 20 FW - damn noisy, and my neighbours of that block told me they are not happy with the FWs ... 20 guys squeezed into one 3-room HDB flat unit !! :eek:

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be many at this time trying to score political mileage. A lot of time the words do not match the deeds.

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is time to be visible and score some credit points :smile: Get your name on the front page.

believe it or not, jolovan is one of the good guys. why not check out the organization he's involved with (H.O.M.E.) before you pass judgement? don't take my word for it...

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this integration talk cuts very thin ice when people don't see ministers housing foreign workers next to them. :smile:

Next to GCT home, the gurkas will have more duties to look after them. This will be well hidden from main roads.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Set up a workers' dorm in Sixth Ave Bukit Timah
What will the response be?

i saw the SGP map recently, and found that there is one missing MRT underground line, which can cut across Bukit Timah, going north west to woodlands...

this will make our transport system better coverage...

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw the SGP map recently, and found that there is one missing MRT underground line, which can cut across Bukit Timah, going north west to woodlands...

Alternatively, the Banglas can sleep under your bed !!:eek:

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right. SMRT will have no problem opening that station with thousands of instant passengers. Some can even sit on top of the train :smile: