• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Words that will never come out of Tony Tan's mouth

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When these words come out of Tony's mouth's the heavens will open and angels will decent upon this fair island. LOL.

"Since I am the scion of a wealthy banking family, namely OCBC, and since I have more money than God, I promise that once I am (not if I am) elected President, I will donate my entire $4 million salary to charity. I am already independently very rich and there are more people who need this money than me"

More words that Tony will never speak.

"I promised that when I am President, I will devote all of my time to the office of the Presidency, and not spend half of it running my banking empire and checking my portfolio"

"I will openly declare all my assets and transparently reveal all my investments so that I may not use the office of the Presidency to increase my net worth and engage in conflict of interest activities."

"I will use the office of the Presidency to investigate whether corruption was involved in the massive losses suffered at GIC and Temasek under the hands of my good and dear friends Old Goat and Whore Jinx".

"I will engage the services of the best cleaning company in Singapore to clean out the curry and kekling smell as well as the betel nut juice stains from the Istana, and ban the serving of Roti Prata for as long as i shall be President, so help me Lord.".

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's like asking a primate to examine its own anus?:biggrin: It stinks down there!:p

Words that will never come out of Tony's mouth.

Tony Tan "I will never examine my own anus. I have Chan Chun Sing do it for me!"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I will never never say how much reserves we have and how much we lost

"I have good news and bad news regarding the reserves. The good news is that technology has advanced rapidly since the days of Ong Teng Cheong. It now takes only 5 days to calculate our reserves. The bad news is that this same technology requires 50 man years to calculate the losses to our reserves. heeheehee"

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be honest, I don't even know how much is in the reserves, I am anionted to come in at the las minute by request.

"I have good news and bad news regarding the reserves. The good news is that technology has advanced rapidly since the days of Ong Teng Cheong. It now takes only 5 days to calculate our reserves. The bad news is that this same technology requires 50 man years to calculate the losses to our reserves. heeheehee"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"As a banker, I am very good at counting money, and I will be able to count up the reserves in no time, and right down to the penny. However, as a banker, I am also damn good at levying fees and bank charges to my clients, so you sinkies better watch out. heeheehee"

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"As an executive director of GIC, i know how much money we have and the rest of Singapore don't. I plan to keep it that way when i am president" :cool:

Last edited: