• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wooden tells low-IQ Sinkees "Look at the Team, not the individual"

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But PAP has single out opposition individuals in the past to its convenience.

Who is wooden trying to foo ?

SENIOR Minister Goh Chok Tong urged voters in Marine Parade GRC to compare the People's Action Party's five-member team and the opposition's National Solidarity Party, rather than focus on the two youngest woman candidates.

The PAP's Tin Pei Ling, 27, and NSP's Miss Nicole Seah, 24, have been the targets of netizens since they were fielded for the coming elections.

'I am the leader of Team Marine Parade. I have four other very strong members in team Marine Parade. Likewise, you should look at NSP as a team,' said SM Goh during a walkabout of the constituency with his fellow GRC candidates on Saturday morning.

The other candidates in his team include Mr Seah Kian Peng, Dr Fatimah Lateef and newcomers Brigadier-General (NS) Tan Chuan-Jin and Ms Tin.

The NSP's line-up, unveiled earlier this week, includes businessman Ivan Yeo Tiong Boon, former one-term Nee Soon Central MP Cheo Chai Chen, project director Spencer Ng, warehouse supervisor Abdul Salim Harun and advertising executive Ms Seah, who is the youngest candidate contesting the May 7 polls.

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
warehouse supervisor Abdul Salim Harun

LOL

Sinkies are not only stupid but out of their minds!!!!

Fucking Chao Peasants want to vote for Peasants like this warehouse assistant

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden sang the same tune in Hillview estate to vote for his team. Look at what his team did to Hillview estate today. He and his PAP team bull dozed the whole estate and dispersed the voters after winning the election.

Can you trust what wooden says the same today?

But PAP has single out opposition individuals in the past to its convenience.

Who is wooden trying to foo ?

SENIOR Minister Goh Chok Tong urged voters in Marine Parade GRC to compare the People's Action Party's five-member team and the opposition's National Solidarity Party, rather than focus on the two youngest woman candidates.

The PAP's Tin Pei Ling, 27, and NSP's Miss Nicole Seah, 24, have been the targets of netizens since they were fielded for the coming elections.

'I am the leader of Team Marine Parade. I have four other very strong members in team Marine Parade. Likewise, you should look at NSP as a team,' said SM Goh during a walkabout of the constituency with his fellow GRC candidates on Saturday morning.

The other candidates in his team include Mr Seah Kian Peng, Dr Fatimah Lateef and newcomers Brigadier-General (NS) Tan Chuan-Jin and Ms Tin.

The NSP's line-up, unveiled earlier this week, includes businessman Ivan Yeo Tiong Boon, former one-term Nee Soon Central MP Cheo Chai Chen, project director Spencer Ng, warehouse supervisor Abdul Salim Harun and advertising executive Ms Seah, who is the youngest candidate contesting the May 7 polls.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That is because the PAP youngest candidate is a piece of shit compare to the unsinkie one from NSP. Marina parade is going down. Wahahhahahhah!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is telling the netizens dun be 'chee hong' and only talk about the gals...

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT is very worried as this is the first time he is facing real opponents and possibly lose. To all Marine Paraders, get rid of the deadweights especially those who make promises that he cannot keep. Where is the Swiss Standard of Living, the World Cup and More Good Years?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where are all the PAP ball lickers? they lost. maybe have to wait till tomorrow office hours then they appear. wahhahahah

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... SENIOR Minister Goh Chok Tong urged voters in Marine Parade GRC to compare the People's Action Party's five-member team and the opposition's National Solidarity Party, rather than focus on the two youngest woman candidates ...
no, dun look @ his team members ...

look @ wat ah loon n his jin gang has done 4 ze past 5 yrs ... u like wat ah loon n his jin gang has done? ...

ah tong's team has contributed 2 wat ur life is now 4 ze past 5 yrs ...

u want ah loon n his jin gang 2 do ze same 2 u 4 ze nax 5 yrs? ... ah loon wil b fixing u peasants 4 another 5 yrs ... ah tong's tis team wil oso b contributing 2 fixing u peasants 4 ze nax 5 yrs ... u want dat? ...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP can put in this type of Tin-brain candidate, they are really insulting the intelligence of Marine Parade residents. I think only the salt-filled brain voters there will believe in the promises of the PAP TEAM.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gong cheebye,

if u think grc is a pap trick, then wtf are u asking people to vote in pap tg pagar grc team just becos u like lily neo. dumb retard moron asshole.:oIo:

Which part of "I don't argue with Dr Chee Bye's dog" you don't understand?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
gong cheebye,

if u think grc is a pap trick, then wtf are u asking people to vote in pap tg pagar grc team just becos u like lily neo. dumb retard moron asshole.:oIo:

gong cheebye erotica pap dog cannot answer this question. KNNB they should recruit better ones for pap dog. charlatan pap dog definitely performs better than this erotica gong cheebye.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
warehouse supervisor Abdul Salim Harun

LOL

Sinkies are not only stupid but out of their minds!!!!

Fucking Chao Peasants want to vote for Peasants like this warehouse assistant

Being a warehouse assistant, I'm more to VOTE him because he understand the ordinary people in the ground and can voice out their concern. You believed Wooden would understand the problem on public housing & transport??? Get real...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a warehouse assistant, I'm more to VOTE him because he understand the ordinary people in the ground and can voice out their concern. You believed Wooden would understand the problem on public housing & transport??? Get real...

You can vote for him but can he perform?

This fucker should take TOEFL to show that he is proficient in English

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I totally agree. We need more men in the street types who empathise with the common folks. Not those who are out of touch, and lead advantaged and charmed lives.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/I]

How not to target them when their faces and interviews appeared on media for all to see. Tin Tin is PAP team's weakness and liability while Nicole is NSP team's asset.