• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman want to borrow money for wedding from Minister Sham, he told her fuck off

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's address the heading and remove all the other stuff and put things in perspective.....
would you lend money to someone you don't know :confused:

Guess the race, asking for a loan?, must be a 'countrywoman' obviously, cannot be held in a void deck type & you do not borrow money from the PxP or their MP's or....THEY TAKE MONEY FROM YOU, not lend.

Of course, I do not know you, you approach me...I won't lend you a cent, but out of compassion, if I can afford, it is your sin, not mind; I can pass you $10 or maybe...on a better day..$50 & that is all....never mind paying back...lender, seldom, pay back.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess the race, asking for a loan?, must be a 'countrywoman' obviously, cannot be held in a void deck type & you do not borrow money from the PxP or their MP's or....THEY TAKE MONEY FROM YOU, not lend.

Of course, I do not know you, you approach me...I won't lend you a cent, but out of compassion, if I can afford, it is your sin, not mind; I can pass you $10 or maybe...on a better day..$50 & that is all....never mind paying back...lender, seldom, pay back.

hence my question to the ts and did not want to dwell into the reasons (as many provide dubious ones to lend (pun intended) it an air of authenticity, nor the amount (most just ask to lend hoping you'd say yes and then followed by the $$$$$$ amount question) which subjects one to embarrassing or awkward makahai moments when the amount is unreasonable or can't be met.

what you described is giving an amount to walk away with no further obligations - with whatever you can write-off, but having encountered situations like these can be a strain on one's finances even when one has many better days.

it's not the "neither a borrower nor a lender be" stance to be adopted here but more "a fool and his/her money are soon parted".

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
MPs do get ridiculous request all the time. Why even bother mentioning it. This is not a social issue worthy of any discussion. He is just trying to generate traffic and appear to be engaged with the general population.

Why not touch on issues that residents raise to him that are of importance and worthy of discussion to gauge the ground sentiments.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is telling people in a nice way without appearing to lecture.

live within your means, don't succumb to pressure to keep up

don't always look for Korean chiobu, Toa Payoh auntie also can