• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman tried to seduce me and force me to rape her

EssaiveE

Alfrescian
Loyal
One night stand fail.

Someone needs to amend the Women's Charter, there's way too much leeway given to the females and some of them happily exploit it.

And I'm totally against the idea of exposing the guy's full name and pictures before he is proven guilty.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
One night stand fail.

Someone needs to amend the Women's Charter, there's way too much leeway given to the females and some of them happily exploit it.

And I'm totally against the idea of exposing the guy's full name and pictures before he is proven guilty.

Agree. But that's how things are done in PAP Singapore. Guilty until proven innocent or lock them up indefinitely like Operation Coldstore.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are talking near fatal amount of alcohol in her blood according to expert testimony.

near fatal amount of alcohol means laying there like a dead fish , i wonder how can she still talk to her mother and friend .:biggrin::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the taxi was from Comfort, Citycab or SMRT, you can bet the cabbie will be located and subpoenaed for the prosecution. The GPS tracking system's database works.

the cabbie did not ask to be testify in court ? :confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not really bro ....my good friend kid treat him like good friend . :wink:

Such 'brotherly' ties between father and son usually happens in the west. Not only to ang mos but American born Chinese too. Perhaps it is their culture. Ours is more conservative.

Ah Ram: Teok bo?