• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman threatened elderly father with knife claims he owes God money

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
God needs money meh?

If God can create the Universe and everything in it.

Why he needs to create money? Money to Him is worthless.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a question..

How come a doctor has a mental illness daughter? What happen along the way??

Too much vaccine injected to the daughter when she was young?

who knows. Maybe daughter abused and violated, tormented and tortured.ravished and unsurp. all in the name of science.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
God needs money meh?

If God can create the Universe and everything in it.

Why he needs to create money? Money to Him is worthless.

people just cannot think straight. But i still prefer the taoist monks who sexually violated young women who seek good fortune from them. and they had to chase the bad luck by making love. I dunno if the priest was paid for the hardwork.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people just cannot think straight. But i still prefer the taoist monks who sexually violated young women who seek good fortune from them. and they had to chase the bad luck by making love. I dunno if the priest was paid for the hardwork.

Yes, lots of folks can't think straight not these days but many centuries ago :eek:
Heard of the pedophile prophet ?
He even married his adopted son's ex-spouse
He promoted sex and mindless violence
Of course , there are still more sex awaiting you in the afterlife

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
can this sr consultant at Metabolic Centre cure diabetics or she invokes god's powers???????????
which craft or witchcraft