• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Spread Legs in Bus!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 19 Feb, 2009 10:59
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Why would a normal-sized person need two seats?

This woman was seen occupying two seats on board bus number 222 this morning (February 19).

The STOMPer, who took this picture, says:

“I was on my way to work this morning when I saw this woman sitting in the middle of two seats.

“She just refused to move even though there were people standing and waiting for seats.

“Really don't understand why a normal-sized person would need 2 seats?”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The seats are not big to begin with. People nowsadays need more personal space. You want sit next to people and rubba rubba throughout the journey? No right? That's why top executives of transport companies drive their own big cars!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
A hump in the middle makes this ugly cunt comfortable :wink:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Why would a normal-sized person need two seats?

This woman was seen occupying two seats on board bus number 222 this morning (February 19).

“I was on my way to work this morning when I saw this woman sitting in the middle of two seats.

“She just refused to move even though there were people standing and waiting for seats.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

the guy seat beside her got big lang pa spreading his leg so wide the stomper don't want complaint, not fair leh