• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman shouted "PM Lee, pls save me, someone trying to rape me" on live TV

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Hsien Loong Help!!!

goodmorning.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Distressed caller could be Kinana about to be raped by her next door neigbour Balwant Singh from India..

hi there

1. bro, it would be some tasteless task doing that leh!
2. that thing should be raping itself, no need for some singh to do the job.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap supporter so infatuated with her leader. what she expect lhl to do? be at her side 24x7 to protect her from rapist? :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suspect there are more section 32 chaps outside IMH than inside.

Yes I suspect that is true:p

There must be many, many more people out there with varying degrees of mental instability. Such as those who talk to phantoms & those who keep on voting for the PAP:wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL this one machiam the little boy who said the word cheebye many years ago on radio?
the lady caller got her 10 secs of fame haha....
the lady better dun be loser PAP voter....dare to prank call but no balls to vote out PAP.

I heard that one. It was Small Talk, with Victor Khoo and his puppet, Charlie. When the boy said "CB", Charlie quickly interrupted saying, "Oh... you naughty boy!"