• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman saves pizzas from flooding apartment

ElectricLightOrchestra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman saves pizzas from flooding apartment

Kate Burke
October 6, 2015, 9:10 am

A US woman who had just minutes to collect her precious possessions before fleeing a flash flood, has left audiences in hysterics with her unusual priorities.

Instead of rushing to save priceless mementos, South Carolina woman Angela Williams headed straight to her refrigerator to grab some pizza.

“It gushed in like the ocean was coming in the house,” the woman told a reporter for WIS-TV.

"I didn’t grab nothing but two Totino’s pizzas out of the (refrigerator) and my doggy, and we left. That’s it. I tried to grab some other things, but it wasn’t even worth it."

CQfBmHCWcAAY8Hz.png

The woman said she only had about 10 minutes to make an escape from her flooding apartment in Columbia, after the city was hit by torrential rain.

“That’s all I had, that’s all I had, I can’t worry about it,” Ms Williams added.

CQepJBXUkAErpeT.jpg

The downpour has killed three people and been called a "once in a 1000 year" event by South Carolina governor Nikki Haley.

Parts of the state have been hit by more than 60cm worth of rains in 24 hours.