• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Punched & KO, No Sinkie Came To Her Help, SAF For Fuck!!!

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Jan 18, 2009
Attacked at MRT station
Sales assistant now suffers memory loss, assailant still at large
By Sujin Thomas

SALES assistant Shirley Goh was about to board a train at Bugis MRT station when a man pushed her from behind.
Annoyed, she turned around and asked him: 'Why did you push me?'

Without warning, he swung a punch which landed on her left temple, and fled from the station.

Ms Goh was knocked out cold and taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, where she was in a coma for three days.

Her assailant, who police believe to be in his 30s, sported a small goatee and was last seen wearing a red, short-sleeved shirt and blue jeans. He is about 1.7m tall.

His image was captured by the station's closed-circuit TV cameras but he remains at large.

The events of the evening of Sept 19 last year remain a blur for Ms Goh, 53, who has since undergone rehabilitation and requires daily medication and regular check-ups.

The attack left her with short-term memory loss and she has difficulty learning new things. She is also unable to work.

Doctors said she suffered a hae-morrhage and had excess fluid in her brain. Regaining her ability to remember things like how to use a TV remote control may take several months or even years, they say.

When The Sunday Times visited her at her Stirling Road flat last Friday, she was carrying a mop back and forth between her bedroom and kitchen. Asked about the incident, all she said was: 'I cannot remember. It was so long ago.'

Her brother, Mr Jack Goh, 51, said the family had spent about $20,000 on Ms Goh's medical bills.

Their 77-year-old mother, who was caring for Ms Goh, fractured her hip in a fall last October.

Both women then moved in with Mr Goh, who quit his job as a contractor to tend to their needs. He, his wife and their two teenage children live in a five-room flat in Punggol. 'I've been emotionally and financially affected by what's happened,' he said.

Ms Goh, who is single, and her mother moved back to the Stirling Road flat last Friday as Mr Goh has hired a maid to look after them.

The only person who has come forward to help in police investigations is Ms Goh's former colleague at Bugis Junction's Muji store, Ms Tracy Wong, who was present when the attack took place.

Anyone with information on the man can call the police hotline on 1800-255-0000.
Are there any more Singaporeon Men in this country?

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her assailant, who police believe to be in his 30s, sported a small goatee and was last seen wearing a red, short-sleeved shirt and blue jeans. He is about 1.7m tall.

Hmmm....what kind of ppl have goatees ah

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
why noone help huh??
maybe her first name happens to be LAU.:biggrin:

if young and pretty one... u see whether got people help or not... :biggrin:
Ms Goh, who is single, and her mother moved back to the Stirling Road flat last Friday as Mr Goh has hired a maid to look after them.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
why noone help huh??
maybe her first name happens to be LAU.:biggrin:

if young and pretty one... u see whether got people help or not... :biggrin:

I not supporting the attacker BUT some aunties literally ask for it by walking too slow, entering MRTs slowly while yakking on their mobiles, standing two abreast on escalators obstructing everyone, walking two or three abreast on walkways slowly chatting amongst themselves, crossing zebra crossing very slowly, blocking others ALL these actions being very selfish to others who are in a hurry literally wasting other people's time. I always notice it is some slow coach aunties in their 30-40s who think the whole world revolves around them . FYI, I don't find such disgusting behaviour in New York, sydney, Tokyo or London or even KL. only locally does such crap behaviour happens. Ditto for road behaviours and cars, motorcycles, taxis. It is common courtesy elsewhere to stand aside on escalators and not hog two or three abreast on walkways. In Japan people stop talking on their mobiles while on trains. This crude aunty probably is one of them and was probably arrogant by asking in a rude voice and got punched in her face.

hoho99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well i believe its our social training (or the lack of it!) is the cause of non-action of by-passers in this case.

I ever encounter something in the mrt many years ago and i actually lack the common sense to react to it!!!

i remember i encounter a man lying face down when i board the train. It was at the last train compartment at marina bay so no one knows how long he's been lying there. I stupidly just went beside him and say"uncle you ok or not" waiting beside him hoping he will come to(ok ok i know i bloody nerd, but hey i was young then). Luckly a Ang Mo(Thats's right an Ang Mo in the MRT) quickly approach us and immediately check on his pause. He then tell me that the uncle is still alive and most is probably too tired(or drunk). He then help the uncle onto the seat. The rest of the Singaporeans? I like to think the moment they see someone lying on the floor they siam far far into other train compartment liao.

So there you have it. FT's can't live with them, can't live without them:biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not supporting the attacker BUT some aunties literally ask for it by walking too slow, entering MRTs slowly while yakking on their mobiles, standing two abreast on escalators obstructing everyone, walking two or three abreast on walkways slowly chatting amongst themselves, crossing zebra crossing very slowly, blocking others ALL these actions being very selfish to others who are in a hurry literally wasting other people's time. I always notice it is some slow coach aunties in their 30-40s who think the whole world revolves around them . FYI, I don't find such disgusting behaviour in New York, sydney, Tokyo or London or even KL. only locally does such crap behaviour happens. Ditto for road behaviours and cars, motorcycles, taxis. It is common courtesy elsewhere to stand aside on escalators and not hog two or three abreast on walkways. In Japan people stop talking on their mobiles while on trains. This crude aunty probably is one of them and was probably arrogant by asking in a rude voice and got punched in her face.

Aiya people old liao let them abit lah, wait/delay for a few minutes longer you won't die right? If they walk in front of you slowly you just tell them "excuse me" from behind can liao mah. Next time you old liao young people got impatient and punch you cos you walk too slow you like it meh?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
His image was captured by the station's closed-circuit TV cameras but he remains at large.

Well, if his image was captured on the station's CCTV, why don't the police simply ask the TV stations to post it on their nightly news. Surely, someone will see the picture and recognize him. Or is this too smart a suggestion for Wong Cunt Stink poodles?

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, if his image was captured on the station's CCTV, why don't the police simply ask the TV stations to post it on their nightly news. Surely, someone will see the picture and recognize him. Or is this too smart a suggestion for Wong Cunt Stink poodles?

spf.jpg

"Aiya like that very lehceh for us leh, don't care so much lah, time to go for our tea break lo, hee hee hee.. "

jw5

Loyal
I have encountered all of those cases you mentioned at crowded MRT stations and think that they are really inconsiderate and selfish people. They need to be told politely and if this doesn't work, to be told off or even yelled at.
But under no circumstances should such people be punched.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not ask that Raymond Limp fcuker to experience first hand the sorry state of overcrowding in the Peasants' Transport?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think dun punch , now the trend is pour thinner and set fire, punching is out of date.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think dun punch , now the trend is pour thinner and set fire, punching is out of date.

Just found this on SPH website! Missed that edition!Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Jan 23, 2009
Bugis MRT attacker charged
By Elena Chong COURT CORRESPONDENT

A MAN was charged on Friday with grievously hurting a woman sales assistant who suffered severe head injuries as a result.
Seah Han Tiong, 34, allegedly punched Ms Shirley Goh, 53, on the face, causing a left frontal bone fracture and bleeding in the brain, at the west-bound platform of Bugis MRT station on Sept 19 last year.

Ms Goh was knocked out cold and taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, where she was in a coma for three days.

He has been charged earlier with having a dagger in his possession outside a hotel room at Marina Mandarin Hotel at Raffles Link on Oct 25.

Seah was remanded for psychiatric examination.

He will be back on Feb 6.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

err...poodle is a cute and intelligent dog ok. pls dun insult their intel by mixing them with i fuck first police. :mad::mad::mad:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because the woman is not an MP?