• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman lamborghini owner needs 2 parking lots in public car park

blythec

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exotic million dollar cars'

lambo_0.jpg

Miss L, a Lamborghini driver, has come forward to explain why drivers of exotic cars tend to take more than their fair share of parking lots in public carparks.
According to her, drivers of exotic cars tend to have their cars damaged by other motorists, so this is their way of avoiding scratches and bumps.
She wrote: "On behalf of my brothers and sisters out there who also drive Lamborghinis, I would like to apologise for what others may consider inconsiderate, occupying two parking lots.
"The other lambo drivers may feel that it is a waste of time explaining ourselves here, or don't care what others think, or that we are the minority driving an exotic million dollar
car, or even that we know what's best for our cars and others do not need to know.

"These are the reactions I've got from my friends when I told them about explaining to the public on STOMP.
"Yes, we know it is a very selfish act, but in public carparks everyone knows you get all sort of drivers.
"Some but not all are irresponsible drivers who park beside our cars, and when opening their doors and getting down from their vehicles, they carelessly knock onto our cars, leaving dents, scratches and unsightly marks.
"By parking in two lots we prevent any vehicles parking beside our cars.
"I strongly believe that no matter what car or vehicle you are driving, you should be gracious when opening your vehicle's door, ensuring that you do not knock into someone else's vehicle, no matter what car or vehicle he drives.

She deserve to park her car in 2 parking lots because she is driving a 'MILLION DOLLAR' CAR!!!!
:eek:

but there are ONE nutcase pyschopatic Singkee who lives near my house think like-wise. He think that his fucking car is so precious like the Lambo that it have to be parked specifically at a corner parking lot, away from other cars, to avoid scratch and bumps. No prize for guessing what car is he driving? eight-years-old soon-to-scrap japanese budget car which was also used as a taxi by taxi company. Worst still, he can't even afford to change his fucking car when others are.
He could be hallucinating that his car is a lambo, the cruel fact is that he can never afford a Lamborghini even in his next life.
This dimwit ought to wake up and stop making a fool of himself. He is a laughing stock and still CLUELESS of his behaviour.

:oIo:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
He is parking at the corner lot not to avoid scratches and bumps, but to avoid being seen when he gets into his car in the morning. :o

Btw, you may have set the forum record - 20 posts in five and a half years. Cheers! :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, you got something against him:confused: granted that he drives a 8 year farkedtup car, has he placed a cone (or pack of tissues) or made it diff and / or obstruct others/you from parking in a korner lot:confused: any fella will be glad to get a korner lot, me included, don't you:confused:

我戳你个妈

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead of mata cars, Serangoon Ah Nehs should overturn these million dollar cars n set fire mah.

Burning one of these is worth more than 10 old scrap matel mata cars. Correct?

Huat Ah!

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type I will not scratch but I will not hesitate to throw eggs on her windscreen....

Recently a Caucasian also did the same in a car park with his motorcycle.

Nice number indeed. Must belong to someone related to the Riady, Salim (Liem Sioe Leong), Marcos, ex-Nepalese Prince, ex President Nasir of Maldives, Thanom Kittikachorn, Tan Shwe or some other famous families who are staying here today as bona-fide citizens.

Poor Ma Chi is gone. Hope this people will be next to be struck by HIS anger.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Considering the fact that a Lambo owner pays a huge amount in taxes, she deserves two parking lots.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering the fact that a Lambo owner pays a huge amount in taxes, she deserves two parking lots.

Hope she can bring her Lambo to the underworld when she's expired. Im sure almighty Hades will reward her with bigger carpark lots with matching security officers.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hope she can bring her Lambo to the underworld when she's expired. Im sure almighty Hades will reward her with bigger carpark lots with matching security officers.

Tuayapeh waiting....shall i send horseface or bullhead to collect this gong haolian pwacheebye???

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just charge her double parking fees lor...

I totally agree that those how wants to occupy 2 lots should pay double parking fees. No problem, we understand your MILLION $$ car :smile: Other alterative is to employ a car attendant to guard your car wherever you go :rolleyes: