• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman killed in Bukit Batok accident; Police have arrested female driver, 24

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another reason to have a car camera

car camera only make a small difference in judge decision. in Singapore, knock down pedestrian confirm lose case, it just a matter fine how much plus licence kantong or not and need to stay resort or not.

I still remember the case maybe a decade back where a driver knock down a pedestrian at traffic light. The lights was in the driver favour and the pedestrian confirm in the wrong. Yet the driver still liable for the accident.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
car camera only make a small difference in judge decision. in Singapore, knock down pedestrian confirm lose case, it just a matter fine how much plus licence kantong or not and need to stay resort or not.

I still remember the case maybe a decade back where a driver knock down a pedestrian at traffic light. The lights was in the driver favour and the pedestrian confirm in the wrong. Yet the driver still liable for the accident.

I remember something similar my driving instructor used to tell me: it's almost always the driver's fault for knocking down a pedestrian. The judge will ask you why you didn't do defensive driving to prevent the accident.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember something similar my driving instructor used to tell me: it's almost always the driver's fault for knocking down a pedestrian. The judge will ask you why you didn't do defensive driving to prevent the accident.

If it was the judge facing the similiar charge, I am sure it will be failure to exercise proper lookout as partial blame and fined.

Pass precedent of Assistant Tax Commissioner killing a 14 yr old ( which blames the 14 yr old for dashing across the road) confirmes the kind of sentence 'Pappy connected' Elites will get!LoL

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOmeone Grandma got killed!

If you are 83 years old I would advise you take the traffic crossing.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I still remember the case maybe a decade or two back where a driver knock down a pedestrian at traffic light. The lights was in the driver favour and the pedestrian confirm in the wrong. Yet the driver still liable for the accident.

I remember a case where the driver was an angmo director of some company who got impatient with the car in front, so he tried to by- pass the car in front & ran into the pedestrian that the front car was giving way to. I think the pedestrian was using a pedestrian crossing & the pedestrian had the right of way.

I remember reading that when judgement was being passed the angmo had his arms folded like in someone who had contempt for the court:smile: The punishment he got was that his license was suspended & nothing else.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember a case where the driver was an angmo director of some company who got impatient with the car in front, so he tried to by- pass the car in front & ran into the pedestrian that the front car was giving way to. I think the pedestrian was using a pedestrian crossing & the pedestrian had the right of way.

I remember reading that when judgement was being passed the angmo had his arms folded like in someone who had contempt for the court:smile: The punishment he got was that his license was suspended & nothing else.

As I have said.

It depends ..

1) Who you are
2) Who you know
3) Who you are connected to

Ask JohnTan and he will say..that is why you should join his pappy Crass Looters club! lol

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I have said.

It depends ..

1) Who you are
2) Who you know
3) Who you are connected to

Ask JohnTan and he will say..that is why you should join his pappy Crass Looters club! lol

Also.. whether or not the judge has had a good breakfast:wink:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not true, some years back, an angmoh woman knocked down a Korean woman and she brought in some expert from the UK to testify that it was not possible to stop in time due to dark clothing, raining, blah blah blah. In the end, she got away scot-free.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look under the red car, there is clearly a broad white stripe designating a pedestrian crossing, fucktard. Even if 10,000 people jaywalk on the street, you still cannot langar any one of them

that's a right-turn arrow lah......

yeah, di-tanjong katong is fine and the woman is serina wee;s sister....

people alway say,no lky, there will be no pap.
should be
no sinkie woman, there will be no pap.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people alway say,no lky, there will be no pap.
should be
no sinkie woman, there will be no pap.

nowsaday, lubricants like ky is expensive but can use planta margarine...
buy two can get half free and yakun kaya is better, unlike chutney - people say.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
nowsaday, lubricants like ky is expensive but can use planta margarine...
buy two can get half free and yakun kaya is better, unlike chutney - people say.

can woman still lick the dick alway the dick is coated with chemiical ky gel?