• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman kept as sex slave in a wooden box relives seven-year nightmare

RedHotChiliPeppers

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman kept as sex slave in a wooden box relives seven-year nightmare

Catherine Healey - Yahoo News on September 9, 2016, 5:41 pm

57d267a65fcae_stan2inline_1bt4plf-1bt4pt6.jpg

WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC CONTENT

A hitchhiker who was kidnapped by a couple and kept in a wooden box under their bed as a sex slave has spoken out about her ordeal which lasted seven years.

Colleen Stan was dubbed 'The Girl in the Box' after she was gagged, head tied inside the box, and later brainwashed into not escaping when the couple took her out in public as their 'live-in nanny'.

The ordeal lasted from 1977-1984.

It ended only once her captor's wife helped her flee and reported her husband to police.

stan4ART.jpg

Colleen Stan. Source: Supplied

stan6ART.jpg

Police showing the head restraint used on Ms Stan (left) and the box her head was kept in during some of the torture (right). Source: AP

The then-20-year-old made the fateful decision to hitchhike from her home in Oregon to California to surprise a friend for her birthday.

Ms Stan was less than 100 miles away when she accepted a lift from Cameron and Janice Hooker, a seemingly nice couple who were travelling with their infant child.

But not long into the trip, Mr Hooker pulled a knife on Ms Stan, blindfolded her and took her to the couple's home where she was forced to become his sex slave.

stan1ART.jpg

Ms Stan's captor Cameron Hooker. Source: AP

"I thought I was going to die," Stan told People Magazine.

Ms Stan spent 23 out of 24 hours a days locked in the wooden crate, and was released only to be raped, tortured or hit.

stan5ARYT.jpg

A copy of the box Ms Stan was kept in. Source: Supplied

"I learned I could go anywhere in my mind," she tells People Magazine.

"You just remove yourself from the real situation going on and you go somewhere else. You go somewhere pleasant, around people you love. Whatever makes you happy."

Over the years she was whipped, burnt, left dangling from the ceiling, raped, left naked for days and shocked by Mr Hooker.

Ms Stan was forced to sign a contract stating she was now a slave and told her a group called The Company would be after her if she ever tried to escape.

With Janice's help, Ms Stan fled but never reported the incident to police.

stanART.jpg

Ms Stan, almost 30 years after the kidnapping. Source: Supplied

It was only after another girl was abducted that Mrs Hooker reported her husband to police and traded immunity for her testimony against him.

While there was never enough evidence for murder charges against the second girl, Hooker was sentenced to 104 years jail for his treatment of Ms Stan, whose story will now be told through a US telemovie to be released this weekend.

Hooker remains behind bars but becomes eligible for parole in 2022.