• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman insulted cyclist for being 'poor' when he didn't help her pump car tyres

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
this type of woman make/model you can smell the a mile away, act atas, look down on others, super kaisu auntie, loud and brash behaviour... probably not married.

the wiorst thing is that she probably isnt as rich as our bike rider and still acting like some pwabye...

if she driving a Bentley continental GT then i say fierce car no wonder ccb tigress got such a roar ...

NBCCB driving a laupork hyundai and wanna dian... kiam gan lor...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OFF TOPIC
drive expensive car don't mean rich. drive small car don't mean poor...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damned right Wendy..angmohs' dont eQuate to Tua Kee; and Cheenas' dont necessariLy come in smaLL..:wink:

Doesn't matter. For those women, if you don't look like Michael Palmer, they won't spread legs for you.

You can be hung like a stallion at the Turf Club and they still won't give you a second look.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun understand this article

Firstly, is there a car? What car? You mean that piece of bone shaker moving metal is a car?

Secondly, woman? What woman? You mean that fat piece of moving noisy meat is a woman?

I am lost :(

Last edited:

Pelikan

"When she got back, she asked why I didn't help her, and went on to say that we Singaporeans must help each other.

"I just looked at her and kept quiet but then, she started insulting me.

She was pissed at his lack of chivalry. She should not curse him as this will only expose her lack of proper upbringing and the virtue of being feminine. A useless Sinkie woman who can't cook.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun understand this article

Firstly, is there a car? What car? You mean that piece of bone shaker moving metal is a car?

Secondly, woman? What woman? You mean that fat piece of moving noisy meat is a woman?

I am lost :(

ask wendy, shes that smartass who hijacked the thread into this inane chain.....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ask wendy, shes that smartass who hijacked the thread into this inane chain.....

hijack off topic

wow, im sure the other side's lawyer gonna use u as witness when he starts charging to dig IP address....

then again they probably know and use who u are already.... see u on the witness stand

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hijack off topic

wow, im sure the other side's lawyer gonna use u as witness when he starts charging to dig IP address....

then again they probably know and use who u are already.... see u on the witness stand

wendy kena before liao hor?

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman not alone... Have seen few that talk about public transport like it is some third world shit that only poor use.. also pretend don't know about routes, ezlink etc..

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was pissed at his lack of chivalry. She should not curse him as this will only expose her lack of proper upbringing and the virtue of being feminine. A useless Sinkie woman who can't cook.

Its hard to be a sinkie man. No wonder many are marrying foreigners

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This woman not alone... Have seen few that talk about public transport like it is some third world shit that only poor use.. also pretend don't know about routes, ezlink etc..

Sinkie women loves to pretend. But the moment they hook up with ang mos, then they will suddenly know everything.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must tell her drive car dont know how to pump tyre. So now learn lor!

Can also tell her, if you are not so fugly, I might have help you to pump not only yr tires but also you!