• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman dies after her bag was snatched

IBelieve

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woman dies after her bag was snatched

The Jakarta Post, Semarang, Central Java | Archipelago | Mon, October 28 2013, 7:26 AM

Rita Mardiati, 32, died early on Sunday morning from head wounds after falling from her scooter after four people on two motorcycles stole her bag in Semarang.

Rita and her daughter Gita Nur Aulia were driving to Peterongan Market when two motorcycles flanked them in the Tanah Putih area.

“One of them grabbed my mom's bag and she fell,” said Gita who was unhurt.

Rita sustained injuries to her head and arms. Concerned local residents took her to Elisabeth Hospital but medical staff could not revive her. Her body underwent an autopsy at Kariadi General Hospital.

The bag snatchers remain at large.

AlvaGilboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad incident!

I also listen about this incident from my colleague and it makes me sad.Street crimes are increasing day by day in nearly all countries.Its a very alarming security condition and such incidents must be controlled.