• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity him la.....
His mental state not so stable after his 2nd hand COE Honda kena repossessed after he lost his job (replaced by FT).....now can't even be a petrol warrior.....holed up in his tpy rented utility room surfing Sbf using landlord's free wifi is his only entertainment now.

Eh Sarong you still haven't replied me, since I followed 3/4 tank rule and with the tolls at $13 for round trip how to be petrol warrior? Cheapo Charlie.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fixed the post for you. sorry to burst your bubble, you go research the any richest list in singapore for the past 50 years: Most years it 's topped by a buddhist/taoist.

Most of the New Creation sheep are like you and the lady in the video..tithing every week into brother prince's pocket hoping they will 'HUAT' and strike it rich some day.

So what? If you are not among the richest list in Singapore how has their wealth and Buddhism and Taoism have anything to do with you?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mental case still can be controlled by medicine but stupidity has no cure.
This pathetic Sbf tua kang yaosiew, Howitzer canon fairy xebay11 is suffering from both, mental and stupidity.

What is a Howitzer Canon? Mental case and stupidity, can't beat you posting to yourself, Sarong and you both spell Howitzer Canon the same way dead giveaway you and him are one and the same, stupid and mental case.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
xebay11 is fighting for Sbf tua kang yaosiew title.
Howitzer canon fairy.
Landed property? He talking about monopoly game la.
Cb cheapo petrol warrior want to come Internet forum boast about living in landed property? Self masterbation loser.
Good seek out your peer número UNO then you both can start a thread and bomb each other tua kang online no need capital one.

Wah mental case, using clone tactics now.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is a Howitzer Canon? Mental case and stupidity, can't beat you posting to yourself, Sarong and you both spell Howitzer Canon the same way dead giveaway you and him are one and the same, stupid and mental case.

You just self pawned and I rest my case :biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the you tube title is canon

The bloody idiot uploader can't spell correctly, just like the two idiotic clones here, canon refers to works of fiction, recognised to be official part of the original work as intended by its creator. It has nothing to do with howitzers or tua pau xians.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self pwned. Looks like the pro Taoist crowd here cannot even hold proper arguments to advance their own cause.

Only Christians would call all other idol worshippers pagans and the F*cker openly declares Taoism is one.

You should see this idiot post in the Korean thread proudly declaring that LTA has a Minister and that Josephine Teo is a Minister at MOT and then when pointed out his errors, he later apologises and confesses that he knows squat from jack.

Now waiting for him to admit his error again.

Howitzer canon fairy,
You know what is echoing the other side view?

Sam can verify that I have never made any post to whatever korean thread you mentioned or called Josephine Teo a Mini-ter. You forgot to take your medicine and cannot control yourself spawning rubbish and nonsense.:biggrin:

Give you another chance to redeem yourself, produce the post I made?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice to meet you xingguy....gong cheebye says we are clones....joke of the day haha

Yes, that pathetic gong cheebye have miss his medicine time.
When that happens, it is hard to convince him that he is seeing and hearing things that is not there :eek::biggrin:

He thinks he entertaining us, but in reality he is just entertaining himself. Lol

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee was charged for verbal insult on christianity, this mad christian physically attacked another religion. She was no charged! So unfair!