• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman cleared of incest

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone pointed out that the 'father' is actually her stepfather, so while 'techincally' they committed incest but in reality there isn't any blood relations.

They will still charge lah. Don't be surprised it was the wife/mother who complained.

jw5

Loyal
Even if they were stepfather and stepdaughter and not related by blood, did they have to have sex with each other?
There are more than a billion PRCs in China, of which 1 to 2 million at least are already in SG. Couldn't they have looked for a partner from this lot?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is not incest, if he is not true father.
you know woody allen.
kangaroo court mess up is it?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is not incest, if he is not true father.
you know woody allen.
kangaroo court mess up is it?

Your grandfather's court is it? You want to be like the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan (OA are you watching :biggrin:) who think the law is what he says it is? ST already reported very clearly that it doesn't matter whether the relationship is by blood or through wedlock, it is still incest.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your grandfather's court is it? You want to be like the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan (OA are you watching :biggrin:) who think the law is what he says it is? ST already reported very clearly that it doesn't matter whether the relationship is by blood or through wedlock, it is still incest.

that singveld moron probably fucking his half non-blood related grandmother. thats why he needs to justify his pervertic behaviour:biggrin:

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
that singveld moron probably fucking his half non-blood related grandmother. thats why he needs to justify his pervertic behaviour:biggrin:

Singveld moron,

You are without doubt one of the most stupid forummers around here. Your psle passed how many subjects?

Fuck you pathetic loser. No wonder you marry a vietnam prostitute for wife. Hahaha.:biggrin:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman_accused_of_sex_with_dad_granted_discharge-thumbnail.jpg

A WOMAN accused of willingly having sex with her father was granted a discharge not amounting to an acquittal yesterday.

The 23-year-old technical executive was charged earlier this year with permitting her 46-year-old father to have sex with her in the master bedroom of their flat in Serangoon sometime in April 2008.

The father, a freelance plumber, failed to show up in court on a similar charge that day and an arrest warrant has been issued against him. Police investigations are still ongoing. The court then placed a gag order to withhold the name of the accused.

This is the first time any woman here has been charged with such an offence – which carries a jail term of up to five years.

Mr S. S. Dhillon, who represented the accused, told reporters yesterday that his client, who no longer lives with the family, was relieved with the outcome.

He added his client has been sent for psychiatric examination.

A lawyer with almost 30 years’ practice said this was neither a case of “no further action”, nor a complete discharge.

“The target is the father. The prosecution probably needs her to be a witness against the father. Only the two of them know what happened.

“In this case, if they proceed against the father, depending on whatever the outcome, they can still have recourse to the daughter later,” he said.

Former deputy public prosecutor Tan Hee Joek, who has been in private practice since 2005, said such an order means that the accused can be prosecuted again if, for example, fresh evidence comes to light – unlike a discharge amounting to an acquittal whereby an accused person cannot be prosecuted for the same offence again.

“If there are good reasons for not prosecuting, they will drop it entirely,” he said.

Psychiatrists contacted by The Straits Times said cases involving consensual sex between adult family members are rare in Singapore. Most cases referred to them involve minors, and the whistle is usually blown by a family member.

Dr Ang Yong Guan, a psychiatrist formerly with the Singapore Armed Forces, said that in cases involving consenting adults, there is usually an imbalance of power in the relationship.

Individual counselling would help the victim build confidence and self-esteem so that he or she would not fall into an unequal relationship again, and family counselling would be important in re-establishing broken boundaries, Dr Ang added.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman placed on probation for having sex with father

By Alvina Soh | Posted: 30 January 2012 1154 hrs

SINGAPORE: A 25-year-old woman has been placed on probation of one year for having sex with her own father, in what is believed to be Singapore's first consensual incest case.

The woman, who's now living with her maternal aunt, has also been ordered to undergo therapy sessions with a psychiatrist.

For the same offence, her father, who was a plumber, was sentenced to three years' jail in January last year.

Both cannot be named to protect the woman's identity.

The court heard that she and her father had been drinking at coffeeshops with his friends since 2006.

This developed into a sexual relationship which saw the woman, who was then 20 years old, kissing and hugging her father.

Their physical intimacy escalated to touching each others' private parts when they were alone at home.

They eventually had sex about two years later - in April 2008 - after a drinking session.

On that night, both father and daughter were in the bedroom when an argument broke out between them.

She apologised and gave her father a hug at his request.

They then undressed, and engaged in petting and kissing.

The father became sexually aroused and had sex with his daughter with her consent.

The court heard that the woman was afraid that her father may have impregnated her.

The pair again had another argument over a separate matter about a week later.

The woman then sent an SMS to her close friend to contact the police.

She told her friend that her father had been sexually touching her for some time and that she did not like it.

Her friend then made a police report that the woman's father was abusing her.

When police officers arrived at the flat, the woman alleged that her father had molested her, leading to his arrest.

Those convicted of incest can be jailed up to five years.

- CNA/cc

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xwBNJCiQHU8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why racism is so entrenched in the Asian consciousness. I see it in Malaysia, Japan, Singapore. Perhaps it has got to do with ignorance and a collectivist culture.

Wat racism are you talking about? All cos someone assumed it was going to be a m&d that's called racism? SMH.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone pointed out that the 'father' is actually her stepfather, so while 'techincally' they committed incest but in reality there isn't any blood relations.
if her father is in fact her stepfather, then the father divorce her mother, he can have sex wif her legally?:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singveld moron,

You are without doubt one of the most stupid forummers around here. Your psle passed how many subjects?

Fuck you pathetic loser. No wonder you marry a vietnam prostitute for wife. Hahaha.:biggrin:

This singveld keeps on praising white women to the skies but actually married a pros? OMG that's so useless.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
no words to describe, sibeh gross,disgusting and just simply yucks...btw, guess which race?:p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not surprised at all that she has been discharged, it is not a real case of incest as she is not biologically linked to her step father . She does not have any blood relationship with her step father who became her lover.
Woody Allen comes to mind

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot I read somewhere...the girl's IQ is abit low.

maybe thats why she is portrayed as a 'victim'

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hVent been reading the thread and keep askin which race .. What does it matter if it was chinese malay indian eurasian.? Need to seriously move away from racial stereotyping but looks like a lot o work to be done ..

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes,sir! please allow me to explain,sir! as a matter of fact, i always talk to indians and malays in my neighbourhood. so sir! i will drop 20 for my careless remark,sir!thank you ,sir!
it's an honest mistake, let's move on, SIR!:o

You hVent been reading the thread and keep askin which race .. What does it matter if it was chinese malay indian eurasian.? Need to seriously move away from racial stereotyping but looks like a lot o work to be done ..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She gets a free pass out of jail while her old man is still a fugitive. Where got justice? Ptui!

It is called a PUSSY PASS.

If you have a CB, you have a strong mitigating factor, a potential 'get out of jail' card, and you will be spared the rotan.

If you have a LJ, good luck to you.

Gender equality, my arse!