• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Chauvinist Pig

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading all those who love to whack Sg girls, maybe let me share some of my experiences.

Not from the Sg side but foreign ones. Especially since there are people saying how vietnamese, china and thai girls are so gentle. Actually it depends.

I had a thai gf who I would consider no lest than what some of you have been describing on Sg girls. I would brand her as a WCP, woman chauvinist pig. Actually regardless of nationality, I realised that women these days, especially the educated ones no longer depend so much on men like in the past.

With better education, better standard of living, they tend to think what man can do, they can do better. That is why when some said thai girls are very gentle, seriously I don't think so. It depends on what category of girls one mix around with.

No offence, but if one mix around with those karaoke, nightclub, nite entertainment girls, these girls are very gentle, docile, treat you like a king. But if you mix around with those career women type, these girls are very highly independent. Those in business would be even more proud than these working class ones.

My thai gf is educated with a degree in BA. (Ex actually.) We are only friends now. The reason we broke up are not because of differences in character but I find she is very WCP.
1. She always think she is smart, Ms-Know-All. When you try to correct her, she comes and tell you, "What Do you know about"?

2. In a quarrel, she will always win, not because she is good in debating, because I decided not to retort back. Because the more I do, the more she blows and get agitated.

3. She feels even without a man marrying her, she would still be able to live independently. Which I seriously doubt so. Because her happiness is built on finding fault with her bf.

4. She will ask you what you want to eat. When you suggest something, she will tell you let's go somewhere else.

5. She will do what she feels is good for you. She will assume something which you never did cross your mind.

Actually I don't mind all these as I do love this girl, but then people with these characteristics normally have a low inferior complex character. That is why they always want to win. So in front of her, I let her win always. The key here is "I let her". And these girls normally have a very bad temper. They get into mood swings easily. Especially during the time of the month, it gets worst.

If someone ask me do I still love her? Yes I do. But do I want to be with her? No I wouldn't. The reason is, I find that I have to change myself to suit such a person. Which I feel that should not be the case. Both sides need to compromise. But if only one side is compromising, then it gets tough to maintain such a kind of relationship.
Once in a while I still get calls from my ex gf. But once we start to get closer a bit, she will show her wrath when her mood swings. My turn to avoid her till she gets better.

I do pity people who have a relationship with a WCP. Because they have the strength to live in fear. For me, I always fear when would the next quarrel arrive. I don't blame her, because that is her character. Probably just that its hard for us to co-exist as a couple. So unless one side is willing to buckle down. (For girls its easier as they grow older nearer to 30, if they are single, not married, they will tone down more.) So that is why I still chose to stay single till I meet the right one.

So who says Thai girls are gentle? Remember, it's not the Nationality. It's the education. With more vietnamese, thai, china girls getting more and more educated, this is the kind of girls we would get to see. Very soon. :wink:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story - Find a simple village girl and she will accede to all your requests?
or

It is good to know a girl before you decide to tie the knot

And for words of wisdom - Remember the 3 rings to courtship....

Engagement Ring
Wedding Ring
Suffer Ring

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My thai gf is educated with a degree in BA. (Ex actually.) We are only friends now. The reason we broke up are not because of differences in character but I find she is very WCP.
1. She always think she is smart, Ms-Know-All. When you try to correct her, she comes and tell you, "What Do you know about"?

So who says Thai girls are gentle? Remember, it's not the Nationality. It's the education. With more vietnamese, thai, china girls getting more and more educated, this is the kind of girls we would get to see. Very soon. :wink:

The saying is with regards to the majority regardless of education, its their core cultures tat makes them such, i have known many uni girls in Thailand, one even in their final year as Law student, same gentle Thai behaviour

Ur girl could be an exception case but also depends on where she recelves her education, where she works and her surrounding friends, u cant compare girls who comes here to work or study as they are exposed to our way of life n behaviour, if u compare those that are working or studying here n those back at their homeland, their behaviour are totally different

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The saying is with regards to the majority regardless of education, its their core cultures tat makes them such, i have known many uni girls in Thailand, one even in their final year as Law student, same gentle Thai behaviour

Ur girl could be an exception case but also depends on where she recelves her education, where she works and her surrounding friends, u cant compare girls who comes here to work or study as they are exposed to our way of life n behaviour, if u compare those that are working or studying here n those back at their homeland, their behaviour are totally different

It's not an exceptional case. There are more and more career ladies in the better industries of thailand, just that most people here encounter a more different type of career ladies in the night entertainment. My comments are not meant to offend anyone.

A lot of core cultures are no longer in place compared to ones that we know of like 20 years ago. The kind of docile gentle ladies. They are still gentle. But there is a difference between being gentle and being a WCP. Many are staying single not because they want to, but because their expectations of Thai men are getting higher. Just like how sg girls have high expectations of sg men.

Personally I find its good for girls to be more independent. Study higher education. That adds character. But to push their opinions and ideas on others, that is a bit tad overbearing if you ask me. Just like I don't do that to others, I don't expect a girl to do that to me either. :o

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story - Find a simple village girl and she will accede to all your requests?
or

It is good to know a girl before you decide to tie the knot

And for words of wisdom - Remember the 3 rings to courtship....

Engagement Ring
Wedding Ring
Suffer Ring

Actually it depends on what one is looking for in a mate.

Most would prefer the former. Someone who is simpler. We say they listen. But I feel it becomes a cycle where its like we become the MCP instead.

I think proper understanding and compromising must be understood between both parties. The girl does not need to be highly educated, but must be EQ educated. :wink:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
That really depends on the girl. One of my ex was an english girl who was a neurosurgeon, and she was the nicest girl ive ever been with. Being suited to one another was an important aspect of our relationship. For example, a good cheap night in will consist of a home cooked meal followed by drinking to Tristan Und Isolde ( the 1966 version chosen by me); we never tried to dominate each other because our interests and personalities were so similar.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes it depends on the personalities of the gal. Some do have a strong dominant character and avoid this type at all cost. They are hard to get along with in a relationship.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder someone keep saying his thai gf very gentle, docile & treat him like a king ( includes her other tiraks i suppose :biggrin: )

these girls must either be from WL, karaoke, nightclub, nite entertainment industry.. otherwise must be some simple minded village kampong girl..:biggrin:

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
you never give her a good romping is it?

Some women need to be serious romp and rump before they will be submissive ahhahahahaha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She always think she is smart, Ms-Know-All. When you try to correct her, she comes and tell you, "What Do you know about"?

2. In a quarrel, she will always win, not because she is good in debating, because I decided not to retort back. Because the more I do, the more she blows and get agitated.

3. She feels even without a man marrying her, she would still be able to live independently. Which I seriously doubt so. Because her happiness is built on finding fault with her bf.

4. She will ask you what you want to eat. When you suggest something, she will tell you let's go somewhere else.

5. She will do what she feels is good for you. She will assume something which you never did cross your mind.

HAHHAHAHHA!!! That says so much of what type of man you are.. Sinkie man are wimpy man. I am right to stay away from losers. Even Thai ladies share my sediments.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually I don't mind all these as I do love this girl, but then people with these characteristics normally have a low inferior complex character. That is why they always want to win. So in front of her, I let her win always. The key here is "I let her". And these girls normally have a very bad temper. They get into mood swings easily. Especially during the time of the month, it gets worst.

If someone ask me do I still love her? Yes I do. But do I want to be with her? No I wouldn't. The reason is, I find that I have to change myself to suit such a person. Which I feel that should not be the case. Both sides need to compromise. But if only one side is compromising, then it gets tough to maintain such a kind of relationship.
Once in a while I still get calls from my ex gf. But once we start to get closer a bit, she will show her wrath when her mood swings. My turn to avoid her till she gets better.

Same, regular sinkie habit, when things goes wrong, started to blame others instead of himself.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That must be boring:p. There lies the dilemma: subservient or type who can think on their feet? Or the latter who knows her place? If one has gotten best of both worlds, consider yourself very fortunate. Count your blessings then.

TS > Yours was just an individual (strong minded) peronality. Cuts across border cultural and also intra urban/rural, educational/income differences.

Recently came across 1 funnie at those seemingly soft, gentle women who take few steps behind their men (in some war torn 3rd world countries). Snidey explanation by other gender: land mines

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am not sure if that story is true, if it is, that means the same type of man will attract properly the same type of women. Before going out to get a woman, the first thing a sinkie man needs to do is to unsinkified himself first, after that, there will not be such problems.

Unsinkified character will attract unsinkified woman regardless of where the person is in the world.

Last edited:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the TS has encountered can be attributed to the west whereby the women had been given sufficient education that they abuse it in the name of freedom and human rights.

I do not think that such women would exist in Asian society even if they are undergoing their period/menopause where their behaviour can be seen as one of the worst. The TS gf has an attitude which is worst than that and i cannot fathom how she will act when she is having her period.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'll find all types in all societies. For every Thai gf you described, there's 1 Pinoy, Indonesian, Sinkie, etc. who matches to a tee.

Don't imagine kampong girls to be subservient.. some of them also have tempers like the tempest :biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the TS has encountered can be attributed to the west whereby the women had been given sufficient education that they abuse it in the name of freedom and human rights.

I do not think that such women would exist in Asian society even if they are undergoing their period/menopause where their behaviour can be seen as one of the worst. The TS gf has an attitude which is worst than that and i cannot fathom how she will act when she is having her period.

I initially thought that such women would not exist in Asian society. But I realised that as these countries start to develop further on, more graduates churned out from schools, the western influence and culture being shown on TV shows, the women start to get out of their shell and have their own ideas and philosophies.

I wouldn't rate that as wrong. Because everyone have their own character. Such characters will need some "beating" in the society world with regards to work, then they will start to change.

There were a few thai gfs before this one I met when I was working in Thailand. There were 2 highly educated ones holding good positions. 1 an advert art director, the other in an MNC. Both were I would say have expectations which I would say rather high for their mate.
The equivalent of 5Cs in singapore as well if not more

When you hear them commenting on their friends getting married with a dowry of 1million baht ($40,000) considered paltry to them, you start to shudder. :o

Even these days I see my friends marrying China girls, graduates in Shanghai, high positions in private sector, when you hear them talk over dinner, you will realise these girls are indeed not like what we encounter in the past.

It's like probably those girls that can be encountered in movies "My Wife is a Gangster", "My Sassy Girl". Never knew such girls would exist in real life till one meets them. Of course, some people would be able to take it and tolerate. :o

Times have indeed changed.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'll find all types in all societies. For every Thai gf you described, there's 1 Pinoy, Indonesian, Sinkie, etc. who matches to a tee.

Don't imagine kampong girls to be subservient.. some of them also have tempers like the tempest :biggrin:

I agree on the part of kampong girls not being subservient. However temper and WCP characteristics are a bit different. Temper everyone also have. The domineering characteristics is not found in that many, I supposed.:o

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree on the part of kampong girls not being subservient. However temper and WCP characteristics are a bit different. Temper everyone also have. The domineering characteristics is not found in that many, I supposed.:o

What you encountered are WCPs in the city, where money, their independence and their urge to "keep with the Joneses" you find domineering. That's city life lah. Again I say, their equivalents are in S'pore, Manila, Jakarta, KL. :biggrin:

The same kampong girl will also give headaches. Same peer pressure from their fellow kampong girls who snagged expatriate hubbies. They want better houses, cars, dowries etc. from you becos their kampong girlie friends also have.

By the way, don't know if there's such a thing as WCP.. but from your description, more like domineering and demanding.

Once a domineering woman, no matter where, they are, always will be. Just give them the chance to show you their true colours :eek: