• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman catches STD after infected janitor puts penis in water bottle, Texas police say

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman catches STD after infected janitor puts penis in water bottle, Texas police say​

BY KAITLYN ALANIS
OCTOBER 18, 2022 12:36 PM

images

A man was recently charged in Harris County, Texas, with “aggravated assault - bodily injury with a deadly weapon.”

1666157649317.png

A woman who has worked at a family medical practice for 20 years used to get water from the employee water dispenser, according to authorities in Texas. But she recently began bringing in her own bottles because she noticed the water “had a funny taste and smell to it.”

A few days after starting to bring in her own 16-ounce water bottle, the worker noticed her water also had a horrible smell. Unable to figure out what might have caused the odor, she said she threw the bottle away and bought a new one.

In September, when a coworker volunteered to make coffee, the woman provided her with her own water to avoid a “sour” smell. They noticed the liquid inside her personal water bottle was yellow.

She recalled to the Houston Police Department that it smelled like pee.

The woman, who was identified by police as M.A., informed the doctor she worked for, and she had a medical assistant complete a urinalysis on the liquid.

The test confirmed urine was in the water, according to a complaint filed by Houston police. The doctor “just went off a hunch” when suspecting janitor Lucio Catarino Diaz might have been responsible.

Now Diaz, 50, has been accused of sticking his penis inside the woman’s water bottle several times. He was recently charged in Harris County with “aggravated assault - bodily injury with a deadly weapon.”

Authorities said the man was infected with herpes simplex virus type 1 and chlamydia when arrested on Oct. 5.

M.A. also said she tested positive for the same incurable, and potentially fatal, type of herpes, according to court records. She did not have a sexually transmitted disease prior to the incidents.

A Texas forensic nurse examiner confirmed the virus could have been transmitted when the woman drank from the water bottle that Diaz had placed his penis inside of.

“Diaz did use his penis to covertly rub the interior of the water bottle of M.A. knowing that he would be causing (her) mouth to come into contact with ... bodily fluids from his penis thereby causing M.A. to contract Herpes Simplex Virus 1,” police said. His bodily fluids are considered a deadly weapon.

HOW THE JANITOR WAS CAUGHT​

After the coffee incident and urinalysis in September, M.A. learned a woman who does COVID-19 testing in the office had the same thing happen to her, police said. She had a large bottle of Smart water that turned yellow and smelled like pee.

Because the office did not have cameras, M.A. ordered a camera off Amazon and hid it under her computer, according to the filed complaint. She left a capped water bottle on her desk and went home.

On Sept. 26, she received a motion alert and began watching the camera’s footage. She reported seeing Diaz open her water bottle, unzip his pants and place the head of his penis into her water bottle.

“The entire mouth of the water bottle” touched his penis, police said, and the inside of the bottle surrounded his penis. Diaz recapped the bottle before he continued cleaning her desk.

M.A. filed a police report and gave police two water bottles as evidence — one with urine in it, and one that was seen in her camera footage.

The next day, police said the woman’s camera again caught Diaz sticking his penis into one of her water bottles.

An officer spoke with Diaz, and he admitted placing his penis in her water bottle two times “because he knew (she) would drink it the next day,” police said.

Following his arrest, he said he did not know how many times he did so, according to the complaint. He said he committed the crimes out of “malicious intent” and added that he had a “sickness.”

Diaz is being held by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, according to court records. He worked at the office for about eight months and had a Mexican Matrícula Consular identification card.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article267477433.html

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stories like this make me paranoid about letting other people handle my food and drinks... I will never use Grabfood or food panda etc ...

I'm sure our friend @syed putra has rubbed his short little brown kuku in many chiobus' food on his way to their homes

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stories like this make me paranoid about letting other people handle my food and drinks... I will never use Grabfood or food panda etc ...

I'm sure our friend @syed putra has rubbed his short little brown kuku in many chiobus' food on his way to their homes

Do Malay food delivery people buy and deliver pork foods?

If they do, they might be resentful and add 'special ingredients' to your makan. :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honestly speaking, that's a possibility. That's why I don't order food delivery. Even if there's no STD or AIDS issue, their stinky storage bag mounted on their bike must be full of bacteria and viruses. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly speaking, that's a possibility. That's why I don't order food delivery. Even if there's no STD or AIDS issue, their stinky storage bag mounted on their bike must be full of bacteria and viruses. :biggrin:
For all you know, the delivery guy might have played with his kukujiao before handling your food.... If your lor-mee is more gooey than normal, take a guess what has been added. :biggrin: