• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman, 22, did obscene act with girl, 13

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman_22_did_obscene_act_with_girl_13-thumbnail.jpg

A 22-YEAR-OLD arts student who had a homosexual relationship with a minor was convicted yesterday of two counts of committing an obscene act with a girl.

This is believed to be the first case of a woman brought to court for doing so.

The accused, who cannot be named to protect the identity of the 15-year-old girl, was 19 when she committed the first offence in November 2008. The girl was then aged around 12, and it took place in Serangoon. The second offence was committed on Feb 1 the following year.

The woman pleaded guilty to both charges under the Children and Young Persons Act. If convicted, she faces a fine of $5,000 and two years’ jail.

Deputy Public Prosecutor S. Sellakumaran said the woman had met the girl in November 2007, when the victim’s schoolmate had introduced them.

A district court heard that they had started talking to each other on the phone.

Subsequently, they met face to face at the victim’s birthday party. The woman knew that the girl was only 12 at the time, and they became good friends.

The DPP said the pair got along very well. In January 2008, they started a homosexual relationship.

The court heard that the victim’s mother was strict about her movements, and the accused would pick her up from school when the mother was unable to do so.

They would then take the bus to places near the woman’s home, hugging and kissing each other on the bus when no one was around.

The woman committed the first obscene act one afternoon in November 2008 at a staircase landing of a carpark in Serangoon.

On Feb 1, 2009, they went to Sentosa and checked into a hotel room at about noon. There, they started kissing. The accused then committed the second offence and they stayed in the room until 5pm.

The matter came to light when the victim’s mother learnt of the relationship and eventually lodged a police report.

In mitigation, the accused’s lawyer, Mr Paul Tan, submitted that his client was a suitable candidate for probation, being a first offender, and was 19 years old then.

He said this was a peculiar story of two teenage lovers involved in a “mutually loving and affectionate relationship”. This was not a case of an older adult preying on a young innocent child. The incidents had happened naturally and voluntarily, he added.

District Judge Low Wee Ping postponed sentencing, pending a probation report on April 18.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually i don't a woman licking another woman's cb is obscene....cats also lick themselves n each other...LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tks to Woman's Charter:

The accused, who cannot be named to protect the identity of the 15-year-old girl, was 19 when she committed the first offence in November 2008. The girl was then aged around 12, and it took place in Serangoon. The second offence was committed on Feb 1 the following year.

===

Another similar case, guy have sex with underage girl...guy's name is published...

here, the offender (being a woman) not named ...KNN...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
tks to Woman's Charter:

===

Another similar case, guy have sex with underage girl...guy's name is published...

Sinkie Sheep

The reason is because there is no penetration here.

Useless Sinkie men better behave themselves. WIth the strict laws, we are already seeing so much perverted cases here. You still want to treat the preying otakus well?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No penetration where got shiok.

Sure got penetration one lah. That is what GOD made the hole for mah.

Sinkie Sheep

The reason is because there is no penetration here.

Useless Sinkie men better behave themselves. WIth the strict laws, we are already seeing so much perverted cases here. You still want to treat the preying otakus well?

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read this news and found it very funny. I thought the whole point of being the media, the press, is to be honest and tell the specific truth to the people?

WTF is "the obscene act"? What is "the offence"?

With words so vague and ambiguous, it is ridiculous and absurd to call themselves the press.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read this news and found it very funny. I thought the whole point of being the media, the press, is to be honest and tell the specific truth to the people?

With words so vague and ambiguous, it is ridiculous and absurd to call themselves the press.

lianbeng also feels that they must put in details what exactly happened not just some vague ideas how to guess?

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
It used to be women have no rights and no privileges. Men has no rights officially as a sex but it is acknowledged that it is because men have certain inherent privileges.

Now women have both rights (women's charter) and privileges (due to increasing awareness on equality) - the pendulum has swung too much the other way.

tks to Woman's Charter:

===

jw5

Loyal

I suspect that her offence was being a "cunning linguist". :o
How to describe? :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, bravo!
2. shittytimes is always ambiguous here and there.
3. poking or being poked, plain and simple.
4. what's there to hide nowadays.