• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wolf of WallSt-F-words fast forward full version

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a f-ing good monday!

watch before it kenna take down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMGhtBmJro

source:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat...d_and_f_bomb_in_one_supercut_watch_video.html

Every F-Bomb from The Wolf of Wall Street
By Forrest Wickman

This week, I investigated the claim that The Wolf of Wall Street is the sweariest movie of all time, by counting all 544 (roughly speaking) F-words. (Movies like Goodfellas and Pulp Fiction only have about half as many.) Now, Slacktory’s Zach Prewitt has dutifully compiled all the fucks, motherfuckers, and Emperors of Fucksville into this 4 minute 30 second supercut.

Prewitt’s final total is slightly lower than mine—he counts only 522, perhaps leaving out some of the less audible F-bombs—but this should settle once and for all any question that the movie is one of the most profane in Hollywood history.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, how many of those profanities will be censored when Sinkieland cinemas screen the movie? Must be family-friendly and not rape the virgin ears of kids. :wink:

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangely and surprisingly, the movie seems intact with the colourful words plus naked women scenes. I watched the movie. Don't worry about the kids these days, they know more. FYI, there is a art piece displaying a middle finger at one of the museums.

So, how many of those profanities will be censored when Sinkieland cinemas screen the movie? Must be family-friendly and not rape the virgin ears of kids. :wink:

Last edited: