• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Within a month from today, these 2 events will happen...

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
A trusted source who did not wish his name disclosed told me this...

1. Angie Miller will be crowned the next American Idol in Season 12

2. A major 8.5 Richter scale earthquake will occur in the New World, either North or South America

If predictions never happen, don't look at me. I'm only a messenger.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can help me to ask what's the first prize number for this Wednesday 4D? I'll share half the winnings with you.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

2. A major 8.5 Richter scale earthquake will occur in the New World, either North or South America

are you from the illuminati? can tell me tonight toto winning numbers? :biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TS can be a messenger of some sort. to predict future events.

He better predict his own future in Sinkland instead of worrying what fuck what idol win or not win in some Ang Mo land and what fuck quake happen anywhere else beside those that can affect his HDB pigeon hole prices!LOL

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can help me to ask what's the first prize number for this Wednesday 4D? I'll share half the winnings with you.

are you from the illuminati? can tell me tonight toto winning numbers? :biggrin:

Very choon one my source. I just contacted him pertaining to both your requests....

He replied to say thank you for your trust and confidence in him but when it comes to lottery and fortune, he suggested both of you to send your requests to this website: http://www.sendtogod.com/

Or check this out: http://dwinger.wordpress.com/2008/06/11/gods-phone-number/

:o

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e2RdBobQc-c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
Oh shit!
I forgot who is Dragon8899 and who is Dragon8989.

But I know who is Royal Canin Feline 32. LOL.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow can send to god and donate money to him! I wonder if he's so powerful why doesn't he just create the money himself.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

so wtf is the $d this weekend?

saturday AND sunday bro...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Great One has just spoken to me.

She told me to relay this message that there will be thundery showers in the late afternnon over many areas.:o

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Great One has just spoken to me.

She told me to relay this message that there will be thundery showers in the late afternnon over many areas.:o

did your The Great One perchance intimated to you when you gonna get your CPF back from LKY? :wink:

heeeheeheehee

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. ah ts.
2. can you tell whether will I be lucky this evening or what?
3. got one horny pus wanting to be bonked hard hoh:biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Great One has again spoken to me.

She says that tonight, Ass Loon will sleep in the bath tub because HoJinx caught him winking at the Indon aide next to Bambang. To authentify this, you can telephone him tomorrow.