• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

With this weather why do schools still need long pants?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn eh, madam chrysalid, your daughter got gang banged by catholic high boys, huh...??!!:oIo:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
long pants is good,but i wonder how school kids study in class nowadays,the weather is so ridiculously hot even indoors,its literally unbearable without air con.i bathe twice a day and 5 or 10 minutes after i finished bathing im soaking in my own sweat again,nowadays i just go to sleep in my underwear......and these hdb flats are ridiculous,they are built literally to trap heat with the thick walls and concrete,whose fucking bright idea is it to design hdb flats like this like a toaster oven in such a hot humid environment.....they should make the walls out of paper and thin wood like in japan or out of canvas and cloth like the middle east camel fuckers.

theres something seriously wrong with sg weather,global warming or something from all these cars and traffic and shopping malls running air condition and creating more exhaust and greenhouse gases.why the fuck am i not born in a cold country like norway or canada?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S’pore temperatures rising at double the global average

SINGAPORE — Over the past six decades, temperatures here have risen at a rate more than double that of the global average, with rapid urbanisation cited as a likely major contributing cause, the Meteorological Service Singapore (MSS) said on Tuesday (March 22).

Releasing its inaugural Annual Climate Assessment Report with a focus on last year’s climate trends, the MSS said temperatures in the Republic rose by an average of 0.25°C per decade between 1948 and last year, compared with the global increase of 0.12°C per decade between 1951 and 2012.

Meanwhile, the blistering heat is showing no signs of abating, with the MSS forecasting that the warm weather will persist for another month or two. The Republic can also expect more warm days, with maximum temperatures of between 33°C and 35°C.

Nevertheless, the prevailing El Nino phenomenon — the warm phase of a temperature cycle in the tropical central and eastern Pacific Ocean — is tapering gradually and is expected to weaken further around the middle of this year.

Commenting on the rise in temperatures here, the MSS said it cannot be ascribed solely to warming brought about by the emission of greenhouse gases; human activity is also a contributing factor.

It singled out land-use change, such as urbanisation, as a key example that “can impact temperatures … (and) is likely to have played a significant role in Singapore”.

Chrysalid

Alfrescian
Loyal
long pants is good,but i wonder how school kids study in class nowadays,the weather is so ridiculously hot even indoors,its literally unbearable without air con.i bathe twice a day and 5 or 10 minutes after i finished bathing im soaking in my own sweat again,nowadays i just go to sleep in my underwear......and these hdb flats are ridiculous,they are built literally to trap heat with the thick walls and concrete,whose fucking bright idea is it to design hdb flats like this like a toaster oven in such a hot humid environment.....they should make the walls out of paper and thin wood like in japan or out of canvas and cloth like the middle east camel fuckers.

theres something seriously wrong with sg weather,global warming or something from all these cars and traffic and shopping malls running air condition and creating more exhaust and greenhouse gases.why the fuck am i not born in a cold country like norway or canada?

last time ok..nowadays worse. most classes are also not aircon I dunno how they survive on normal days let alone if got PE then change back. See them rolling up their pants just to try to stay cool.