• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

With more sex, do you live longer or shorter?

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
cuban%202.jpg

Man aged 107 forsakes sex for longevity: paper

HONG KONG (Reuters) - A 107-year-old Hong Kong villager, who still enjoys an occasional smoke, has attributed his longevity in part to decades of sexual abstinence, a newspaper said on Sunday.

"I don't know why I have lived this long," Chan Chi -- one of Hong Kong's oldest people -- was quoted as saying in the South China Morning Post during an annual feast for the city's elders.

"Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have lived a sex-less life for many years -- since I was 30," said Chan, a widower whose youthful bride perished during the Japanese invasion in World War Two.

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the point of living longer if you dun get to enjoy one of life's greatest enjoyment. Anyway it nature's will to have sex. Animals travels great distances just to have sex and procreate. So if you abstain from sex, you are going against nature....

jw5

Loyal
What the point of living longer if you dun get to enjoy one of life's greatest enjoyment. Anyway it nature's will to have sex. Animals travels great distances just to have sex and procreate. So if you abstain from sex, you are going against nature....
She could be a case of sour grapes. hahahha. :smile:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having a long life without sex is fucking boring. Its one of the greatest gifts given to us for God. I'd rather have a short life and be sexually active rather than a long life without it.

shining shin

Alfrescian
Loyal
a man and seeked the advice of a wise man and asked for the secret to eternal life.

'have no meat, alcohol and sex from now on and you will have eternal life', said the wise man.

'but is the secret to eternal life so simple?', replied the man.

'yes. for without these things no matter how long you live it will feel like an eternity'.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think just the right amount of sex will keep on healthy, too little or too much is bad for the body.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
cuban%202.jpg

Man aged 107 forsakes sex for longevity: paper

HONG KONG (Reuters) - A 107-year-old Hong Kong villager, who still enjoys an occasional smoke, has attributed his longevity in part to decades of sexual abstinence, a newspaper said on Sunday.

"I don't know why I have lived this long," Chan Chi -- one of Hong Kong's oldest people -- was quoted as saying in the South China Morning Post during an annual feast for the city's elders.

"Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have lived a sex-less life for many years -- since I was 30," said Chan, a widower whose youthful bride perished during the Japanese invasion in World War Two.

his face is black.. "luin" too much is it ????