• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Winds of change in Southeast Asia political scene

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In 2011 , Yingluck Shinawatra became the first female ( and youngest ) Prime Minister of Thailand :cool: The Pheu Thai Party won a landslide victory, winning 265 seats in the 500 seat House of Representatives of Thailand. It was only the second time in Thai political history that a single party won a parliamentary majority, the first party was her brother's party, Thai Rak Thai Party.

In 2010 , Aung San Suu Kyi was released from her house arrest which lasted 15 years :eek:
In 2012, her party, the National League for Democracy won 43 of the 45 vacant seats in the lower house of the Burmese parliament, representing the constituency of Kawhmu.

In GE2011 , Low Thia Khiang , Sylvia Lim , Chen Show Mao , Pritam Singh and Muhamad Faisal Manap of The Workers Party did the impossible : They captured Aljunied GRC :cool:

Come 2013 , will this man retain his seat as Prime Minister for Malaysia ?
Will he do Barisan Nasional and UMNO proud ?
:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTf bathe the maalay dagger with chinese blood? What kind of fucking racist and violent shit is this. This piece of shit should have his blood soaked by a sabre.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UMNO's next-in-line successor is probably Hishamuddin, so a vote for Najib/BN is a vote for Hishamuddin.

Najib is a special one. Unlike Mahathir or Badawi, he has the blood of Malaysian royalty flowing through his veins. That's why they defer to him so much.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
UMNO's next-in-line successor is probably Hishamuddin, so a vote for Najib/BN is a vote for Hishamuddin.

Next in line is Muhyiddin, not Hishammuddin. Unfortunately, Muhyiddin is too pro-Malay and thus, not good for the other minority races. Mahathir is a strong advocate for Muhyiddin, or alternatively, his own son.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
basket mudland should have a govt which is fair to all races and the odd thing is some of you fuckers somehow don't mind a mudland govt that discriminates chinese ppl but somehow allow minorities in sinkieland to expect the majority to keep on bending over backwards to discriminate themselves when sg already is 10000x less racist than mudland.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
probably Hishamuddin. Najib is a special one. Unlike Mahathir or Badawi, he has the blood of Malaysian royalty flowing through his veins. That's why they defer to him so much.
Moot point on Hishamuddin, with his old man's namesake (notwithstanding the kris episode). Najib's Pahang royalty thing doesn't count for much nowadays -with malay divide. Not veins, he's got blood on his hands with mongolian fiasco.:rolleyes:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

In 2011 , Yingluck Shinawatra became the first female ( and youngest ) Prime Minister of Thailand :cool: The Pheu Thai Party won a landslide victory, winning 265 seats in the 500 seat House of Representatives of Thailand. It was only the second time in Thai political history that a single party won a parliamentary majority, the first party was her brother's party, Thai Rak Thai Party.

Yingluck very chio in this photo. I like.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THAKSIN...........AUNG SAN SUU KYI.............ANWAR............LKY................HUN SEN..................what they have in common ?

all zionist puppets....................

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Najib is a special one. Unlike Mahathir or Badawi, he has the blood of Malaysian royalty flowing through his veins. That's why they defer to him so much.

There is no royal blood in Najib. It was rumoured his father (Yun Razak) engineered may 13th race riot to oust tengku Abdul rahman, the PM at that time.

I think hishamuddin buggered the sabah invasion by sulu sultanate warriors and will probably be voted out. He sent the police force instead of calling for the army.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next in line is Muhyiddin, not Hishammuddin. Unfortunately, Muhyiddin is too pro-Malay and thus, not good for the other minority races. Mahathir is a strong advocate for Muhyiddin, or alternatively, his own son.

These UMNO clowns maybe Pro Malay.. But comes election time, they will court the support of the Chinese with many sweet promises..

Same goes with the Chinese there.. They may look at BN's Bumiputra policies with disdain but comes election time, they will still give their support to MCA and BN..

I remember my former Company's director, a native of Penang telling me this.. Rich Malaysian Chinese towkays are No 1 supporters of the BN.. They will not hesitate to give their support to BN as many of these Towkays struck it rich thanks to their personal friendships with these corrupted UMNO and BN politicans..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no royal blood in Najib. It was rumoured his father (Yun Razak) engineered may 13th race riot to oust tengku Abdul rahman, the PM at that time.

I think hishamuddin buggered the sabah invasion by sulu sultanate warriors and will probably be voted out. He sent the police force instead of calling for the army.

Tengku Rahman was a Malay man ahead of his times.. He was one of earlier Malay politicians who championed for a Malaysia for all races.. He was not like the fanatical kris wielding UMNO clowns that Malaysia have now..

Maybe his upbringing and his way of life made him to be a PM well loved by all races.. He had many friends from all races.. He was not really a pious Muslim.. He drank whiskey, gambled on horses, loves pretty women.. In fact he was still drinking whisky when he was in his 80s.. A PAS member paid a visit to his home and was shocked to see the old boy having a glass of Whisky..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tengku Rahman was a Malay man ahead of his times.. He was one of earlier Malay politicians who championed for a Malaysia for all races.. He was not like the fanatical kris wielding UMNO clowns that Malaysia have now..

Maybe his upbringing and his way of life made him to be a PM well loved by all races.. He had many friends from all races.. He was not really a pious Muslim.. He drank whiskey, gambled on horses, loves pretty women.. In fact he was still drinking whisky when he was in his 80s.. A PAS member paid a visit to his home and was shocked to see the old boy having a glass of Whisky..

WTF sad that he had to be ousted by the bloody m&d racist fuckers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was not really a pious Muslim.. He drank whiskey, gambled on horses, loves pretty women.. In fact he was still drinking whisky when he was in his 80s.. A PAS member paid a visit to his home and was shocked to see the old boy having a glass of Whisky..

A known playboy indeed. I suspect each time LKY bonked KGC, the Tunku was bonking a different pussy.