• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

win doze vista

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can some 1 teach me how can i view the log on date & time on vista? on the XPee, you can know when the PC is log in when you do a ctrl. alt , delete. as for Vista, i still cannot fogure out. thanks.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, can some 1 teach me how can i view the log on date & time on vista? on the XPee, you can know when the PC is log in when you do a ctrl. alt , delete. as for Vista, i still cannot fogure out. thanks.

i dun use vista, and i am not using win 7, stupid operating system, does not support my scanner, i am stuck with xp for life.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as for Vista, i still cannot fogure out. thanks.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Leongsam
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_295175", true); </script>
KopiTiam Money Collector
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Jul 2008
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 167 / Power: 2
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by hamster_ham
Hi, I'm thinking of buying a laptop.

windows vista premiun

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
You must have a screw loose somewhere.:rolleyes:

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
There are no beggars and homeless in Singapore

"You go down New York, Broadway. You will see the beggars, people of the streets... Where are the beggars in Singapore? Show me." - Lee Kuan Yew.

image.php