• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you welcome his return to Singapore?

CalvinOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The return of former Workers’ Party MP Yaw Shin Leong?
April 6th, 2012 | Author: Editorial TR Emeritus

Mr Yaw Shin Leong
Former Workers’ Party (WP) Member of Parliament (MP) for Hougang may be returning to Singapore soon, reported a local Chinese paper.

Mr Yaw left Singapore shortly after his alleged sordid extra-marital affairs with multiple women were exposed by the local media.

According to the Chinese paper, when his sex scandal first erupted, Mr Yaw had already made preparations to leave Singapore for Hong Kong after which he crossed over to ShangHai to seek ‘refuge’ with his good friend Mr Wilfred Leung of the Singapore People’s Party, while leaving his wife behind to tie up the ‘loose ends’.

When Mr Yaw was sacked by the WP causing him to lose his MP seat in Parliament, he emailed the Speaker of Parliament saying that he would not be contesting his expulsion from the party, thereby paving the way for a by-election to be called.

Mr Yaw was rapped by some Hougang residents for ‘abandoning’ them without even bidding farewell to them. Since his exit, WP Chief Low Thia Kiang has appointed a new protege Png Eng Huat to take his place.

Critics are of the opinion that the re-emergence of Mr Yaw will not only make life uncomfortable for the Workers’ Party, but is likely to cause it to lose precious votes as he continues to remind Hougang residents of the hurt he has caused them.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's welcome back of course. He's a Singaporean after all. But he should come back quietly, sort out his personal affairs and stay out of politics.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We never kicked him out in the first place, it was WP who kicked him. So the question should be posed to LTK. Would LTK accept Yaw back to WP and Hougang foe the BE?

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course. Jesus has forgiven all of you why cant you forgive him?

Isnt the meaning of Good Friday is all about?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, smoke him out from his hideout, then prepare the first class ticket for him to fly back. He is the lead cast in the next show before BE starts. He will be constantly hounded by Prostitute House journalists until buay tahan, start to bad mouth and blame people around him in frustration so as to save himself from having to admit his mistake. I'd prefer he does not come back until BE over. Even if he comes back,stay low profile and avoid journalists.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would I welcome him to return Singapore or not, it's the same as saying whether I should welcome ceasefire on Iraq war. I think the Chinese papers are creating stories to remind on the Yaw matter - how would they know Yaw is returning or not? Maybe the BE will really be called soon.

The question is if Yaw is returning to politics and not returning to Singapore. Honestly for all the totality of the saga, he should never come back to politics for at least after 2 GE or even permanently.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
and who is this goh meng seng to you and to him?

Well, this is my guess only hor...GMS feeds on attention. With no more news-feed or new sources of info, there is no lead for him to make more predictions to the media, machiam like Superman needs the green Cyalume stick for power replenishment. With no attention, he may languish in no time. :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, this is my guess only hor...GMS feeds on attention. With no more news-feed or new sources of info, there is no lead for him to make more predictions to the media, machiam like Superman needs the green Cyalume stick for power replenishment. With no attention, he may languish in no time. :biggrin:

Why you give him so much attention in the first place?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the Chinese papers are creating stories to remind on the Yaw matter - how would they know Yaw is returning or not? Maybe the BE will really be called soon.

The ex-PAP chinese reporter by the surname Yap... has being hounding Yaw non-stop since day one. Talking about dirty politics Chinese tabloids took the cake.
:oIo:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why you complain he getting so much attention
He wants you give?
So he wants bj you also give la since its free anyway.
Bro, I am saying he needs attention. I am sorry if you took that as complain to you. Oh...you really have imaginative mind and even think of BJ. I never thought of that and will never entertain that thought. You are good. He will be pleased to know that. :smile:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have more serious problems of national interests in Singapore. There is no need to pay attention to worthless motherfuckers that cannot make a cut in the gigolo business.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have more serious problems of national interests in Singapore. There is no need to pay attention to worthless motherfuckers that cannot make a cut in the gigolo business.

It matters to those WP worshippers. Yaw is their idol.

CalvinOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It matters to those WP worshippers. Yaw is their idol.

I think that's a bit unfair. I'm pretty sure the majority of WP supporters are highly disappointed in the behavior of Yaw Shin Leong. It's almost 2 months since he ran away. Wonder how he is feeling now? Remorseful or vengeful? Or maybe just horny and missing Angela Oon ;-)