• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will you wear black when you are in Thailand?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies got no fucking balls.. Always follow the pecking order like sheep's..

No wonder kanna screwed in the ass daily by your useless govt and then come here to kpkb on how painful your ass is daily.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies got no fucking balls.. Always follow the pecking order like sheep's..

No wonder kanna screwed in the ass daily by your useless govt and then come here to kpkb on how painful your ass is daily.

That is you. I come to praise the PAP for bringing our great nation to even greater heights. You the butthurt faggot whining fuck the Thai king, fuck PAP, fuck sinkies. I think you got daddy issues. Do you have daddy issues, tonychat? :confused:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is you. I come to praise the PAP for bringing our great nation to even greater heights. You the butthurt faggot whining fuck the Thai king, fuck PAP, fuck sinkies. I think you got daddy issues. Do you have daddy issues, tonychat? :confused:

I am bodycells, tonychat is dead. What is daddy issue? Fuck PAP and Thai king means got daddy issue?

If I fuck your mother, do I have mother issues?