• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you use money to buy a job ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok, the employment contract has nothing to do with the penalty at all. It is a totally unrelated affair.
Put it even simpler, if I take up the job, I have to lose 4k to a friend on a side bet.

You got a sinkie lowlife friend.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There were many factors to consider . I need to consider that's why I am having headache.

1. Will the 3k job be another one like my last workplace whereby I left on my own accord.
If this job is can do type, I will definitely work happily and offer to lose my $4k bet. The job pays $3k after minus cpf is 2.4k still $2067 more than the $333 per mth that I am winning at this point of time. But the bet will end 3 mths later , which I will win another 2k. After that I am on my own .
I took a long time to find this 3k job, so it is highly possible the next 3k job may not come in next 6 mths at least or maybe never will come anymore.

The $2k that I won was already gone , so now I will need to fork out $4k, a big sum to me, especially my savings were slowly depleting over the last 9 mths.

My bet is only limited to finding employment with a co. I can be self employed and no penalty for that , and will continue to win the other 2k .
But after so long I cannot find a niche for any business so I am not cut out to be own boss type of person.

If you are self employed and have a business, you will not have such problems.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree with your post. That was also the reason I left the ex angmo employer. The upper level were all angmo/ah neh/pinoys .
I am not sure this 3k job will endup the same :/
ur new job got no interview 1, ah? ...

tel ur potential new boss 2 show u around n u rook-c-rook-c la ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ur new job got no interview 1, ah? ...

tel ur potential new boss 2 show u around n u rook-c-rook-c la ...

of course have interview and already pass the interview and offer but not sign yet. The interviewers were FT PR, I am not sure the dept I going to will be flooded with FTs like my previous one though. More importantly if the direct supervisor is a ft like my previous one , then likely the end result will be same i.e. self termination end of the day.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
In India it is common practise to pay for your new jobs......... it is slowly taking roots here thanks to Indian n Pinoy FTs & thanks to papigs who are playing dumb

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In India it is common practise to pay for your new jobs......... it is slowly taking roots here thanks to Indian n Pinoy FTs & thanks to papigs who are playing dumb

yeah the worst I heard was to pay 6 mths of pay to agent for domestic workers. This is crazy - no one come in to arrest the agency .

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course have interview and already pass the interview and offer but not sign yet. The interviewers were FT PR, I am not sure the dept I going to will be flooded with FTs like my previous one though. More importantly if the direct supervisor is a ft like my previous one , then likely the end result will be same i.e. self termination end of the day.
call dem up, say u wanna c ur new ok nvironmen ...

ask who ur new sup is ...

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not working for 9 mths already not 6 mths. If I decide to take the 2k 3 mths later, I will need to reject this job offer. Then 3 mths later I will totally no more income and no job :(

I view tis Simple, when u placed the bet u wanted to win 4k. Now u wave the white flag means ur a loser, pay up, end of bet. The job is another issue.