• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you go out with me, for 20,000 yuan?

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will you go out with me, for 20,000 yuan?

Staff Reporter 2012-12-23 08:50

C214X0599H_2012%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87_N71_copy1.JPG

A couple kissing goodbye on Valentine's Day in Nanchang, Jiangxi province. (Photo/Xinhua)

Interested in making 20,000 yuan (US$3,200) a year for being a Wuhan man's girlfriend? You could take up the "recruiting" offer from Han on his microblog, reports the Hubei-based Chutian Metro Daily.

Han, 28, is offering a monthly package including a 1,100 yuan (US$177) base salary, 100 yuan (US$16) for phone calls, 100 yuan for clothing, 100 yuan for cosmetics, and two vacations a year. He will throw in an 80 yuan (US$13) bonus for timeliness during dates and making an appearance for important holidays like National Day or Chinese New Year. The total "income" in Han's girlfriend 'position', if the lucky applicant can do the job well, could exceed 20,000 yuan a year.

Han posted his offer because he wants to attract girls within a limited budget, according to the reporter. Out of the thousands of views his career post has drawn, some netizens criticized his way of attracting women and said that Han has turned a romantic affair into an business relationship.

Other netizens admired the sound business deal. "The offer is nice, better than what our company offers," one said.

Han's contract allows the possibility of marriage if the relationship lasts for more than a year. Expenses are inclusive, of course. Han promises nothing less than his entire salary and all of his property to his wife after their marriage is officially registered.

"My monthly salary is 6,000 yuan (US$960), and I have no pressure from the housing loan. I have a lot left every month," said Han, who is working as a sales manager at a machinery company in Wuhan. He said he completed the offer list after seeking advice from many friends. He wants to take care of his girlfriend while being able to afford the expenses.

Han finds no qualms with his realistic approach to relationships. "Many people are looking for a spouse on the internet. Only by doing this can I get more attention," he said.