• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will You Donate To The Forum?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: What is Forum donation of $19.95 ?

I believes this donations only apply to new members who cant wait for their post to get approved.

YOU ALL ARE TWITS!!!!! LOL

Says who? You, me or anyone using this forum can donate just to show sarpok and gratitude. :biggrin:

If you want to contribute to the continued success of this forum, you can now do so here.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

big sexy is a supermoderator here...........................

Ahsodesca.... His rep points only a humble 104 unlike this obscene one below. :biggrin:

eHk9v.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Means now by paying, you auto get a (infp) status. Dies this (infp) status give you the power to infract people? :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Means now by paying, you auto get a (infp) status. Dies this (infp) status give you the power to infract people? :biggrin:

Yeah i think it comes with it because the points surpassed the benchmark of 700 points that is the minimum requirement to get Inf.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Uncle, can we petition to get Sam to give all moderators free membership? :biggrin:

(infp) means can infract their penis. :eek:

nephew piggy, I thot we already enjoying free membership? :o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't donate.

In fact, I use Ad Block, so no direct ad revenue will be generated from any of my site visits.

Bite me. :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is "Inf" ??? I don't mind donating, but not to use on-line payment, paypal, VISA etc.. if SAM could provide a P.O. Box to whatever the country of origin, I will send cash in the envelope stating the 'donor' name ( me).

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wah!!! USD 19.95!!! might as well pay to access private sex forum better!!!

There's more to than just paying eg. take pictures of yourself with your gf/wife/broad with proof that the pictures are not taken off the internet. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yeah i think it comes with it because the points surpassed the benchmark of 700 points that is the minimum requirement to get Inf.

If this is the case, we are going to see cooleo back in action soon :biggrin: