• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will You Consider SG Women To Be Your Life Partner?

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you guys out there can share some honest opinions and views on this topic of discussion.

1) For those who are married, do you ever have any thought of regrets for having a SG girl as your wife? I know some of you may be happily married but some may not. Just like to know how do you feel about life with a SG women around you all the time.

2) For those who are still single, will you consider SG women to be your life partner? What do you like or dislike about SG girls?

3) If you have a choice, will you go for girls in other countries instead of SG? Is other countries' girls much more suitable to be your wife compared to the local SG girls?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you guys out there can share some honest opinions and views on this topic of discussion.

1) For those who are married, do you ever have any thought of regrets for having a SG girl as your wife? I know some of you may be happily married but some may not. Just like to know how do you feel about life with a SG women around you all the time.

2) For those who are still single, will you consider SG women to be your life partner? What do you like or dislike about SG girls?

3) If you have a choice, will you go for girls in other countries instead of SG? Is other countries' girls much more suitable to be your wife compared to the local SG girls?

I offer you my wisdom

No man in his right mind will marry a foreigner unless
1) It is a white or japanese girl
2) He has no $$$$ or looks to attract pretty local girls. Hence he has to look for thai, china, viet wife

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMO, sg girls are ok.

1. Character and intellect level of the girl is most important after all the sex and mysteries are unveiled.

2. At least we have the same social upbringing and experiences, therefore easier to communicate.

3. Not looking for a maid. But at least don't mind trying to cook and do household chores when required.

L

lauhunku

I offer you my wisdom

tm1.jpg

"It's empty there. You can do better with lies."

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think nowadays traits are acquired and influence by and from the media, so its not really accurate to broadbrush saying SG girls are like this or like that...Some SG girls behavior and possible reasons:

Part 1: Bad in bed. Nowadays with more formal and informal education, women are using "time in bed" as a reason for "good/bad" sex. Instead of commenting a man for being able to satisfy her by giving her orgasms, some women are now using time as a standard for measuring satisfaction in bed. 5 to 10 mins of vigourous pumping may equal "erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation"...problem with SG girls is that they want to "shiok" but they do not want to do the "dirty jobs", thus giving them a bad reputation in bed as a cold fish. Why is angmoh prefered? Because their dicks are broader and when they go soft, there is still a sizeable lump in the cheebye compared as when an asian man going soft.

Also, SG girls pride having paper qualifications as a sure way to survive in SG. Girls from other countries know if they have good bed room skills, they can survive anyway (even as prostitutes). Therefore SG girls has taken this skill for granted and translate it into materialism. When we look at prostitutes, do remember they may be dirty and lazy, but they are survivors. When a girl is good in bed, naturally the husband will look forward to sex and they can have more kids, which is a criteria of a fulfilling marriage. Kudos to the obedient wives club...

Fact: there are still 2 groups of SG women who can satisfy in bed. The first being the very young and innocent ones (jc, poly, early 20s) and the 30 plus and still single group. The first group is eager to please and experiment and the second eager to have child. However, these are poor indications as to whether she will still be the same after marriage and kids.

TBC

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think nowadays traits are acquired and influence by and from the media, so its not really accurate to broadbrush saying SG girls are like this or like that...Some SG girls behavior and possible reasons:

Part 1: Bad in bed. Nowadays with more formal and informal education, women are using "time in bed" as a reason for "good/bad" sex. Instead of commenting a man for being able to satisfy her by giving her orgasms, some women are now using time as a standard for measuring satisfaction in bed. 5 to 10 mins of vigourous pumping may equal "erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation"...problem with SG girls is that they want to "shiok" but they do not want to do the "dirty jobs", thus giving them a bad reputation in bed as a cold fish. Why is angmoh prefered? Because their dicks are broader and when they go soft, there is still a sizeable lump in the cheebye compared as when an asian man going soft.

Also, SG girls pride having paper qualifications as a sure way to survive in SG. Girls from other countries know if they have good bed room skills, they can survive anyway (even as prostitutes). Therefore SG girls has taken this skill for granted and translate it into materialism. When we look at prostitutes, do remember they may be dirty and lazy, but they are survivors. When a girl is good in bed, naturally the husband will look forward to sex and they can have more kids, which is a criteria of a fulfilling marriage. Kudos to the obedient wives club...

Fact: there are still 2 groups of SG women who can satisfy in bed. The first being the very young and innocent ones (jc, poly, early 20s) and the 30 plus and still single group. The first group is eager to please and experiment and the second eager to have child. However, these are poor indications as to whether she will still be the same after marriage and kids.

TBC

SG girls: no matter how hard they try, they cannot make it to international standard. I mean, in bed. But this does not necessarily mean they are not marriage material. I mean, you want a household, right? Not a bedroom olympics!:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
SG girls are ok provided you follow these 2 suggestions: :wink: :biggrin:

1. Start setting and dating your target young, i.e. late teens or early 20s. That way, you get to help mould their characters, you grow up together and understand her better. Get out quickly if necessary before it's too late.

2. Either that or look for your targets in early 30s. By then their characters would have been shaped and you can see it and get out if necessary.
Don't go after your target when they are between 24 to 30.
My theory is that people, especially women between the ages of 24 to 40 usually go one of 2 ways. They either become reassured, confident, pleasant, easy-going, or they become demanding, insecure, harsh and difficult. Of course, it's a continuum, but it's sometimes difficult to see between 24 to 30 which way they are headed. :biggrin:

Or if you don't want that, you can also go another way and chant this. To quote forummer Jah Rastahfa I,

"Singkie bitches need to do nude squats!"

:biggrin: :biggrin:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG girls are ok provided you follow these 2 suggestions: :wink: :biggrin:

1. Start setting and dating your target young, i.e. late teens or early 20s. That way, you get to help mould their characters,

What if they mould your character ! :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to say something fair about sinkie women:

They are straightforward with their demands. What you see before wedding is pretty much what you get after.

This is much better than PRC girls who are sweet and subservient before marrying, and then become your boss afterwards.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say something fair about sinkie women:

They are straightforward with their demands. What you see before wedding is pretty much what you get after.

This is much better than PRC girls who are sweet and subservient before marrying, and then become your boss afterwards.

Or sweet and subservient before and after marrying. Everything they buay song they also keep quiet, her closely knitted family members will give you free advise. :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take note of your future mother in law too..

She might be a pain in the ass after you married her daughter..:(

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you were to think in this manner and ask such questions, SG woman would be doing the same thing too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Malaysian life partner may be the best option. They are not as materialistic as local girls. They are also easier to please and much more forgiving when you stray.

Be very careful with PRC gals. Out of 100, 99 will go for your money. Some even target your family's fortune. You may even be forced to pawn your underwear!

Must admit I met some very caring and understanding PRC gals. No need to pamper them. They pamper you. Never try to impress them. Always tell them you very jialak with lots of ah longs chasing you. Ask them to loan you money. If they do, they pass the first test.