• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you buy this smartphone?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Windows sucks. Get a Xiaomi or Huawei better value for money. MIUI is the most intuitive Android skin I've used.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give up already. Windows Phone is DEAD. This is fact, not opinion.

Windows Phone continues to slide, now under 3% share worldwide. Is it finally dead?

strategy-analytics-q2-2014-smartphone-sales--100389319-orig.jpg

Even Microsoft had admitted defeat by porting Office to Android and iOS. Microsoft used to brag about how Office was only available exclusively to Windows. :rolleyes:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to like Nokia 8250... Simple and easy.. Those days mobile phone with blue led light looks cool :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just bot 7" dualsim octo-core 2gb ram/16gb memory slim hd androidphone kitkat os for less than S$250 in shenzhen.

Pray, pray, it won't explode on you.

Bought a chinese made charger for iphone. The connection got loose within a month and got a mild electric shock from it. Now, I believe the report of a Chinese lady being electrocuted to death by her non-apple iphone charger.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pray, pray, it won't explode on you.

Bought a chinese made charger for iphone. The connection got loose within a month and got a mild electric shock from it. Now, I believe the report of a Chinese lady being electrocuted to death by her non-apple iphone charger.
Hahaha!!! You just landed from mars??
I also know, you go to mrt station, you can see people shitting outside.
Anyway, thanks for the kind warning.
I was advised not to stay in hotel in serangoon road when i go back. Becos hotel there can collapse