• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Yaw Shin Leong get drivers license disqualification?

driedmermaid

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1127551/1/.html

WP's Yaw Shin Leong in minor car accident
By Sharon See | Posted: 08 May 2011 2058 hrs
Photo shows a damaged railing after a car accident involving Mr Yaw Shin Leong (photo: CNA viewer Mr Tan Choon Kiang)

Photos 1 of 1

Photo shows a damaged railing after a car accident involving Mr Yaw Shin Leong (photo: CNA viewer Mr Tan Choon Kiang)
phpEC0Ea6.jpg

Video
WP's Yaw Shin Leong in minor car accident

SINGAPORE : MP-elect for Hougang, Yaw Shin Leong from the Workers' Party, met with a minor car accident in front of Rivervale Plaza in Sengkang on Sunday afternoon.

Nobody was hurt in the accident.

When contacted, Mr Yaw said he was driving very slowly when he dozed off and bumped into a barricade.

The car's bumper was dislodged.

Mr Yaw said he has not had enough sleep with the intensive nine-day campaign leading up to Polling Day on Saturday.

- CNA/ms

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a political placeholder for the opposition at Hougang. He is not very bright but he serves his purpose.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if he gets disqualified under the law, then let him get punished by the law. Being a MP does not put him above the law. Same thing to the 5 MPs i voted for, if any of them did anything wrong under the law, let them get due process too and a fair trial like all of us.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he gets disqualified under the law, then let him get punished by the law. Being a MP does not put him above the law. Same thing to the 5 MPs i voted for, if any of them did anything wrong under the law, let them get due process too and a fair trial like all of us.

He is the own goal scorer for WP. I was surprised he rang for Hougang. Or perhaps, they though this screwup would not screwup the easiest ward.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP Open house event on Momday is suspended until further notice. Dun tell me this has got to do with the accident.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a bright man. But I love Singapore and Singaporeans.

phpqqkkXj.jpg

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

54677701.gif

I am better. I just need to ride the coattail of Woody. Hehe

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="225" height="149" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MV0hiDwcMmM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Re: Petition to remove Tin Pei Ling
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf

Here is what our MP: Ms Tin Pei Ling wore during voting day. Beside her is her husband Ng How Yue (Principle private secretary to PM Lee hsien loong) ... now u know how she becomes an MP ?
225306_10150235049050210_655880209_8760823_1152344_n.jpg

Last edited:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

What disqualification? It is only a minor traffic accident..... SOP is TP will issue warning for careless driving and you pay the gahmen for the property damage...... if YSL receives more than a warning..... then it is a clear cut case of victimisation against him.

Many years ago, the ex-Minister of Law was involved in a traffic accident while he was DRUNK !! He was never charged for drink driving and the case was NFA....... instead his bodyguard was disciplined for letting that drunk Minister drive the vehicle while in an intoxicated condition.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will trust a Corporal in a MP seat?

Hitler was a Corporal in Germany for FIRST WORLD WAR against the French Bastards. When he rose to power, and was made Chancellor, he made huge changes...

whereas Lee Kuan Yew, before he became PM, he came from a peasant family, and he wasn't even serving in any Military...

so... in this case, if you compare the females MP, they didn't even serve NS... how about Ra Tin Tin?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
allanlee;725 Many years ago said:
Bro, I think your facts are wrong. Barker was disqualified from driving. What actually happened was the late Prof Chao, whose assistance was sought, was not aware of the latest amendments in the said Traffic Act - something to do with blood tests etc. He OKed Barker's results thinking it was within legal limits, not realising that it was above the legal limit. The late Prof Chao was well-known to acquiesce to 'sensitive' requests from the 'power' people. Just in case all's forgotten, please note that he was THE pathologist who didn't detect anything suspicious with the sudden death of LHL's first wife. KGC's bro was also involved in the incident mentioned. How they can sleep well at night continues to puzzle me. Ok, Prof Chao doesn't have sleeping problems.

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
What disqualification? It is only a minor traffic accident..... SOP is TP will issue warning for careless driving and you pay the gahmen for the property damage...... if YSL receives more than a warning..... then it is a clear cut case of victimisation against him.

Many years ago, the ex-Minister of Law was involved in a traffic accident while he was DRUNK !! He was never charged for drink driving and the case was NFA....... instead his bodyguard was disciplined for letting that drunk Minister drive the vehicle while in an intoxicated condition.

Don't Kay-Loong! My spouse got 8 points and near S$1000 fine for dozing off and hitting the road barrier.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now evryone waiting to see Yaw Shin Leoang moving to Huogang as he promise if he win election. Then he no need to drive just walk and use bicycle can liao for daily affair.