• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will u RUN ROAD if u were Kong Hee?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he's goin abroad to the US, then its easier for him to run to Mexico..

Mexico is a big and a lawless country. He can make friends with the Mexican drug lords there.. He can be a small time drug pusher working for these drug lords, or maybe he can work as male prostitue.. The Mexican gang bosses will provide him with ample protection..

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe he knows that there is no way out of this already and time to pack up? I'm sure he has money kept in another nice place just in case.

i like your nick, wish i was rambo...:o

as for this guy, unlikely jump bail lah, he will come back and then most will think he is most probably innocent even if the court say he is guilty.

secondly, i do not know what is so important why he chose this time to go abroad???:p:*::rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea why so many of you seem to be out for his blood.

He simply did what most businesses do and that is to con people out of their hard earned money with a product that does not actually deliver what it promises.

Bill Gates has been doing the same for more than 3 decades. :rolleyes:

But Bill gates delivered something tangible and can be physically felt and seen as a product.

Ah Con Hee delivered the promises from 'God'. Now that is the ultimate con job! LOL

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But Bill gates delivered something tangible and can be physically felt and seen as a product.

Ah Con Hee delivered the promises from 'God'. Now that is the ultimate con job! LOL

I've never felt an operating system in my life. I've seen it run on a computer and I've seen it deliver a most frustrating experience for the end user.

Con Hee may be selling something intangible but it would appear that very few of his customers have any complaints. The majority are extremely happy.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've never felt an operating system in my life. I've seen it run on a computer and I've seen it deliver a most frustrating experience for the end user.

Con Hee may be selling something intangible but it would appear that very few of his customers have any complaints. The majority are extremely happy.

Extremely happy?

Well, don't count your hatchlings before they're hatched!

Wait till Con Hee run road and suddenly the extremely happy mob dispersed faster than you can blink your eyes ( or is it twitch instead)! LOL

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap doesn't like it cos kh and gang make people happy unlike them...:p:biggrin: haha...