• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Tan Kin Lian run for president this time?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually sgp could just entice USA obama to mutiny USA and come over to be president here. singapore would have saved at least $3.5M every year for the next 5 yrs.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a severe lack of eligible candidates from the pte sector as the qualifying hurdles are deliberately stratospheric to weed out average joes,people like me and you. But Tan Kin Lian has the necessary visibility & credibility & imho he should take part. Seize the day! :wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Objectively speaking, I agree, George Yeo would make the best president among the candidates simply coz he has relevant experience however I want to see a Non-PAP man as President just to check on the Money. It's been 10 yrs since we've had someone I trust enough to look after the money

hi there

1. bro, you must be sleeping man!
2. what relevant experience from georgie? being some sheep all over again!
3. what to check on monies?
4. the current fat arse simply does nothing much!
5. "paper" kpis!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former NTUC Income chief Tan Kin Lian indicated in the past that he might be interested in run for president.

So far there seems to be no news about him.

Will he run for president this time?

lianbeng thinks he slowly walk lah no need to run still got time mah. :biggrin:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TKL is very clever to have Png Eng Huat get a form for him - he's in fact got an indirect implied endorsement from WP which has openly stated it is against the EP system.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Imagine this is the Presidency and he got no time and he is supposed to be a retiree.

TKL is very clever to have Png Eng Huat get a form for him - he's in fact got an indirect implied endorsement from WP which has openly stated it is against the EP system.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. I did not vote during 1993 and ended up being struck off

lianbeng left the voting card blank and kana hentak kaki no promotion no payrise - the next round voted for papayas all my backpay n promotion came liao. reality is hard truth. :biggrin: will u wait 6 yrs to be promoted? :wink:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappointed with his name dropping and tactic. Maybe WP should collect royalties from this guy. Should stand on his own merits. But dont know what has he done.

Eventhough Tan Cheng Bock also came from the same mould, at least this old doctor did some good and showed compassion.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to hear lianbeng got to live life and earn a living like that.:o

lianbeng left the voting card blank and kana hentak kaki no promotion no payrise - the next round voted for papayas all my backpay n promotion came liao. reality is hard truth. :biggrin: will u wait 6 yrs to be promoted? :wink:

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reverend Kong Hee for President. I support . He has 35,000 supporters ready across the country.
:p