• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Sabah and Sarawak turn to Anwar this time?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok,,,just my 2 sen comment. For Sabah, was told by some Chinese living there that the Kadazan people very pro BN and can always be bought over by BN. So even if oppo win,,the local Kadazan politicians or MPs or what not will just switch/defect to the BN so no matter what BN will retain its seats.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, during GE2011, BEs 2012 and 2013, the crowds did translate into votes. The votes haven't yet translated into an equitable number of seats, though.

mudland election huge rally crowd will translate into votes or not ? ours don't really.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok,,,just my 2 sen comment. For Sabah, was told by some Chinese living there that the Kadazan people very pro BN and can always be bought over by BN. So even if oppo win,,the local Kadazan politicians or MPs or what not will just switch/defect to the BN so no matter what BN will retain its seats.

The 2 Borneo territories, Sabah and Sarawak are BN strongholds.. But with the Lahad Datu incident, it would interesting to see if the anger of natives towards the incursion would make them vote against the BN..

Sarawak is controlled by Chief Minister Taib and his cronies for decades.. It will be hard for PR to gain any grounds there.. I expect BN to retain Sarawak..

The only hope for PR is on the battlegrounds of Peninsular Malaysia.. These states will decide who will be in charge of Malaysia comes Monday morning..