• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will Peter Lim Sleep Tonight? He has huge investment in UK

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes you are only partly correct. these businessmen are not taht stupid to throw money for some prestige. making money is still their no.1 objective. there is alot of stupid people here who does not even know what football clubs are all about esp the buying and selling and all the hogwash proposed by all these people above.
I just laughed my ass off at how immature and stupid alot of the comments are. Screw all these business profits tall stories that narong guy is bullshitting about. he know nuts.
alot of these buyers are "coincidentally" associated with underground links, Mafia or Asian triads ..
buyers of Chelsea club, Birmingham , aston villa, valencia etc. all these businessmen know something alot of of these idiots above masquerading as pseudo intellectuals do not.
The real reason is money laundering and match fixing. other details too sensitive to talk here. when you own the club you are assured of 100% profit in this era of sports betting. you are talking about exploitation in difference in milliseconds time. those who know what I am talking about get the drift. hahahahah
go figure out why all these owners coincidentally all have shady past and all their HQ bases located far away from UK(strong hint)

actually ur point is valid,i know nothing about the football world,after googling about football and money laundering i would probably say football is less of a actual business and actual money making enterprise,its probably 30 percent about match fixing and laundering and the illegal shady stuff and the other 70 percent is just about passion and ego stroking and big dick syndrome......i can understand all the businesses Peter lim owns but i will probably never understand the decision to own a football club.