• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will I Be Converted?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I saw an interesting and possibly thought provoking pice I work at the Changi airport bookshop. But I fear of being converted after reading this because I'm not a spiritually strong person. Should I buy? Is there a danger?

8b485754.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I saw an interesting and possibly thought provoking pice I work at the Changi airport bookshop. But I fear of being converted after reading this because I'm not a spiritually strong person. Should I buy? Is there a danger?

hi there

1. joey, why waste your money on that publication?
2. self-glorification only.
3. i am sure you can find something else worth reading.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joe my friend, don't waste your hard earned money buying that piece of LKY crap that will only enrich his coffers.. Just buy few bottles of Guinness to make yourself happy..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dvd included leh, got his MTV issit? LOL:biggrin:

DVD most likely hidden brain wash messages, "read straits times, it is good", "PxP is good, you must vote", " XXX I am good, my truth is hard, I am your ______", recite my name _____". beware, don't play, that DVD, or when a silent flute is blown; you will loose all your inhibitions. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok guys thanks for your advises. I finally got this. I'm on board now. Checking of from Singapore, catch you guys later from Bangkok. Cheers.

eb2db102.jpg

maikonglanjiaowei

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are rich enough buy it and use it as toilet papers to wipe your arse.

8b485754.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro,

you really lead a towkay's life :smile::smile::smile:

No zhihua I'm just a simple Quesnstown boy. With more than 8 glasses of red on board I managed to squeeze in 65 pages of this simple to read book and I discovered many Simple Truths on how to care for the people you govern, how to elevate his citizens and eliminate poverty. This seems very much contrasting our great leader's way with Hard Truths.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Hilter to kill Jewish and British. If not for Hitler Malaysia and Singapore will still be British colony.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

8b485754.jpg

Someone bought a few copies of this book and gave one to me. Instead of letting it collect dust on my shelf, I use it as a door stopper which works effectively just as I'd done with all his previous books. I don't why, all LKY books make for good door stoppers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Someone bought a few copies of this book and gave one to me. Instead of letting it collect dust on my shelf, I use it as a door stopper which works effectively just as I'd done with all his previous books. I don't why, all LKY books make for good door stoppers.

The door see this motherfucker's face automatically stop.

Someone here also said his daughter's face can stop a clock.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did they give you the translated version also In Chinese? now coming in Urdu, Bangali & Swahili..stay tune! You can use it for your back door, garage door, storeroom door, toliet door...just any door!