• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Dr. Chee Soon Juan be like Nelson Mandela ......

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
and become the President of Singapore one day.
Afterall Mandela in the past was much worst than Dr. Chee; he was a terrorist who committed hideous crime.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese saying - winner is king, loser is bandit.

now Mr Chee Soon Juan has a reputation like shit. if in the future, he somehow becomes the leader of Singapore. history will be rewritten. Mr Chee will become God. Lau Lee, our founding father will become bandit.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afterall Mandela in the past was much worst than Dr. Chee; he was a terrorist who committed hideous crime.

Mandela is a pussy-whipped wimp, a puppet of the West like Dalai Lama.......................Chee is a PAP mole..............

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mandela is a pussy-whipped wimp, a puppet of the West like Dalai Lama.......................Chee is a PAP mole..............

I cannot disagree with you on Mandela and Dalai Lama. But I have to disagree on Chee as a PAP mole.
I strongly believe Chee was surrounded by PAP mole during the early stage of his political years.
He was led into destruction by these moles rather than he is the mole himself.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

For a start, Mandela was rebelling against outright crimes against humanity, blatant unjust laws, in a place where the majority were oppressed. The person you are comparing with, is rebelling againsts a well-fed and successful society where the law seems to be working right. Personally, I don't see it as a right comparison. Neither will most of the rest of the world. Not saying that Dr. Chee is wrong, but his tactics are quite unproductive.

Cheers!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a start, Mandela was rebelling against outright crimes against humanity, blatant unjust laws, in a place where the majority were oppressed. The person you are comparing with, is rebelling againsts a well-fed and successful society where the law seems to be working right. Personally, I don't see it as a right comparison. Neither will most of the rest of the world. Not saying that Dr. Chee is wrong, but his tactics are quite unproductive.

Cheers!

Point taken. So do you believe Chee will be a President one day? Was Mandela tactics productive?

What is your opinion of the Palestinian rebelling against the outright crimes against humanity, blatant unjust laws and in a place where Isrealites have not place to be in.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Point taken. So do you believe Chee will be a President one day? Was Mandela tactics productive?

High 5 Tan probably has a better chance of becoming president than Chee. Chee would not even make it pass the selection criteria, one of which was to ensure jobless bumps do not become president

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people call him Aung Juan Soon Chee and compared him to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi of Burma.
Whether that was meant to be a compliment or an insult, I don't know! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What do you guys think?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SA was a pariah state, SG is not.

South Africa had the most developed economy in Africa and is a progressing country under the Afrikaaners...........the military was the best in Africa.......

since Mandela the Western puppet became the leader..............South Africa finished...........AIDS and crime skyrocketed............food production collapsed.....the military is the joke of Africa........over 40% of the Army has AIDS..................

the only thing keeping the economy afloat is gold production..................diamonds too..........

### Mandela was a pussy-whipped cuckold wimp...............his wife was sleeping with many much younger men and later she would murder them...........did you see her in jail ?..................did Mandela did anything to stop her ?............................

Last edited:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is smarter than CSJ..

Screen_Shot_2012-12-18_at_3.05.54_PM_large.png

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want draw comparisons to Mandela then it's chia thye poh....he broke mandela's record as world's longest incarcerated politicial detainee.

Last edited:

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No person should mindlessly criticise Dr Chee Soon Juan without having first read some or all of his prolific writings.

To criticise him mindlessly is plain shallow stupidty and ignorance.

Some people call him Aung Juan Soon Chee and compared him to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi of Burma.
Whether that was meant to be a compliment or an insult, I don't know! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What do you guys think?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
South Africa had the most developed economy in Africa and is a progressing country under the Afrikaaners...........the military was the best in Africa.......

since Mandela the Western puppet became the leader..............South Africa finished...........AIDS and crime skyrocketed............food production collapsed.....the military is the joke of Africa........over 40% of the Army has AIDS..................

the only thing keeping the economy afloat is gold production..................diamonds too..........

### Mandela was a pussy-whipped cuckold wimp...............his wife was sleeping with many much younger men and later she would murder them...........did you see her in jail ?..................did Mandela did anything to stop her ?............................

A lot of schizos in Singapore! :biggrin::eek::biggrin:

Some statistics please thank you.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No! No one cry when Chee was jail. Only maybe 1% population care about him. The rest dont care.