• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife said : I am deprived !

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to deal with wifey when they say they are deprived ?

Wife complain that i only give her present when she reach her birthday.

Wife complain that their friends got to travel to Australia and Japan annually, but she didnt !

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wife complain that their friends got to travel to Australia and Japan annually, but she didnt !

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, my sympathies.. find an example of a more deprived wife e.g. your friend's, and tell her how lucky she is.

If you can't find an example, then maybe she's really deprived. Then work harder :p:wink:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

i thought your wife was referring to more loving. :p

do you two spend enough time together?

Last edited:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she was referring to the frequency of sex?:smile:

If you can afford it, do go for holidays and all. Whats the point of being a slave to money. All those books about making money work for you only postpones consumption and make you a slave to money. Nobody's asking you to borrow, just spend what you can.

However, if you are facing bad times and she complians, ..... I'll leave it to others to advise you.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, if you are facing bad times and she complians, ..... I'll leave it to others to advise you.

Agree with this part. Times are kinda bad to be complaining about being materially deprived. So many people have lost their life savings.

If it's boom times, perhaps it's more reasonable? Better save more money, wonder how long the economy will stagnate? :smile:

smoothnsleek

Alfrescian
Loyal
When she said that, it may mean she's yearning for your attention on a more frequent basis...'present only during birthday' may be clue to her thinking? Maybe some token presents ( flowers, a 'Thank You' card just for being there for/with you, a box of candies or whatever as a surprise etc etc) on a unscheduled basis....something like that. Do try it...it may just be the beginning of something new.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tel her ...

tis is ur golden period ...

it cud hv been worse ...

let's mov on ...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
When she said that, it may mean she's yearning for your attention on a more frequent basis...'present only during birthday' may be clue to her thinking? Maybe some token presents ( flowers, a 'Thank You' card just for being there for/with you, a box of candies or whatever as a surprise etc etc) on a unscheduled basis....something like that. Do try it...it may just be the beginning of something new.

More hugs and kisses? :p

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

u must be neglecting her. its time u shaft her cb well, i gurantee you she no more complain.

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!
from your title, i thought she's complaining that she's not getting laid frequent enough. Hence the word - deprived.
Tell her its useless to compare, no 2 apples are the same.

Maybe u can tell her u're feeling deprived too.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

sigh !!!!!!!!!!!

If I am you,I will play the whole house with her. from Living room to storeroom to kitchen and bathroom to wash up.:biggrin: