• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife Sad That Hubby Cheated On Her Through SBF!! Fcuk SBF! Make Good Woman Cry!!!

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I confided in one of his friends, we were quite close chit chat mates before I got married and he also asked what I want after confronting him.
Bedroom wise, I must admit that he has initiated a few times but somehow, I'm just not in the mood especially after giving birth. And when I agree, it's really like "eng xiu" him, get it over and done with. This is also something where I wonder if I'm at fault that he turned towards this? I checked the account and noticed that he is a member after I popped, so maybe it's really the lack of bedroom activity. My self confidence is now at an all time low.

Any advice?

stupid woman will probably end up sleeping with husband's friend.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Stupid woman. Dont want to let hubby makan, he hungry sure go tapau or eat outside

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This article is written by John Tan's wife. Afterall he is the loudest barking dog in the forum n must be syncing all his devices here.

Rubbish! My wife is still hot despite giving me two kids. And we fcuk very often. Despite being educated and successful in career, she knows her rightful place in the family and in the bedroom. I am the king and master of my castle!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame the girl who wears tight skirt for your husband failures. His eye is bad and full of darkness. If a grandma asks for help, he will still molest her.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish! My wife is still hot despite giving me two kids. And we fcuk very often. Despite being educated and successful in career, she knows her rightful place in the family and in the bedroom. I am the king and master of my castle!!

U r a castrated pappie dog..yr wife is a show wife n the kids r by yr pappie master. U r juz the green hat eunuch..so wat u say dont make sense

jw5

Loyal
What's wrong with girls wearing tighter skirts? :wink:

Don't blame the girl who wears tight skirt for your husband failures. His eye is bad and full of darkness. If a grandma asks for help, he will still molest her.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Like that men living in Thailand sure die la

6003568911_ae460852e0.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
cunting wife should learn to shut one eye, short time transaction only,why worry? eveyday chicken rice ,no sianz?

Typical Singapore women. They think that the way to men's heart is to open her Golden cheebye once a while at her whims and fancy. Men need to be regularly fed. If her Chee bye is dry ad prune, use her mouth or hand.

They love to think that men should pamper her treat her like princess. They always think that being flat like wash board is the best. They always think men should chat with them like their soul mate.

One word, clueless woman.

Last edited:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
My simple view is that their relationship has broken down due to :

1. Lack of intimacy
2. Lack of "pampering" of each other due to arrival of new member in the family
3. The husband sees his role from the angle of "responsibility" and no longer as her "lover".
4. The wife has lost herself as she had changed in her attitude towards him. She fails to keep her body in shape, dress well or for that matter, dress "seductively" for him.

I guess priorities changed after marriage and having kids. Nonetheless, the wife did not notice her own physical and psychological changes, while the man tries to be responsible instead of keeping his vow that he made during his ROM.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck!!! We would seen more divorce cases if not for the existence of sister forum.