• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife & Girlfriend Of M’sian Man Take Their Own Lives After He Passes Away, Both Overwhelmed With Grief

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
financial support and setting things up in life for them. this is what women look for, for a men willing to do that for them. if they ask me for that, i will show this :FU:
In life we need to give and leeceive to lead a fulfilling life. My uncle sees it as a privilege instead of burden to be a caregiver. As for spouse support my uncle also doesn't like to provide fulltime support hence he onlee go for part time kind to leeleever his life privilege.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
One word: xiao
問世間情為何物

1658723104160.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
In life we need to give and leeceive to lead a fulfilling life. My uncle sees it as a privilege instead of burden to be a caregiver. As for spouse support my uncle also doesn't like to provide fulltime support hence he onlee go for part time kind to leeleever his life privilege.
Give and take in certain situations only. For a partner, i dun find someone who is very co-dependent. it will lead to suffering in the end. That is not how a wise person live their life. I only respect someone who has a good level of empowerment in his or her life, especially woman. Fuck the shit if the women only look for men because he can support her. Very very boomer thinking.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle is a nurse. :biggrin:
Not say my uncle want to hao lian.
Although my uncle did not enrol for certiffied nursing/caregiver course but his knowledge and hands on on complex caregiving is above most qualified nurses and junior loctors :smile:
Complex caregiving as in taking care of complex patients with complex needs that involves many hands on administration.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not say my uncle want to hao lian.
Although my uncle did not enrol for certiffied nursing/caregiver course but his knowledge and hands on on complex caregiving is above most qualified nurses and junior loctors :smile:
Complex caregiving as in taking care of complex patients with complex needs that involves many hands on administration.
Got 1 verlee nice loctor ever told My uncle- you can never find anyone better in this world to take care of your whoever. This statement is verlee true. No matter how good a hired caregiver is they can never be as good as yourself when you leeleever it to your loved ones. You will leeleever 1st class standards with 1st class monitoring and administration.
The downside is that you cannot escape emotional stress.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got 1 verlee nice loctor ever told My uncle- you can never find anyone better in this world to take care of your whoever. This statement is verlee true. No matter how good a hired caregiver is they can never be as good as yourself when you leeleever it to your loved ones. You will leeleever 1st class standards with 1st class monitoring and administration.
The downside is that you cannot escape emotional stress.

久病床前無孝子

Now I understand why your uncle need to wheelie to get off his stress :thumbsup:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give and take in certain situations only. For a partner, i dun find someone who is very co-dependent. it will lead to suffering in the end. That is not how a wise person live their life. I only respect someone who has a good level of empowerment in his or her life, especially woman. Fuck the shit if the women only look for men because he can support her. Very very boomer thinking.
1658731091606.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point speculating why they both hang themselves. Best thing to do is to conduct a séance in that house and ask them personally. Can also try peeling an apple without breaking the skin in front of a mirror inside there.