• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife forces maid to work without blouse

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOM must be investigated on how they could employer two FDW in the house? Are they "members", "grass loot" ??? usually these people, have the "connections"...like this, applying for licence...etc..

If they are not super high income earners, then must be getting other family members to employ for them. This would be abettment and illegal deployment.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So?

Blame the PAP as the ultimate culprit? LoL

======================================================================
If Sinkie would just look into a mirror. What do they see?

Yes I blame the PAP. It is no secret that the PAP are responsible for many policies that impact family life. For example the stop at two policy. If you want total control in Spore then you should also be responsible for all the negative consequences. If they want to claim "honest mistakes" they should make way for others instead of trying to "fix" those that might do a better job.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOM only allow, ONE MAID in each household - one FDW - Foreign Domestic Worker...but there are houses ( landed ones) have 2-3 maids & you bet, they are "members"...

I sometimes see families with 3 maids looking after the children. Didn't realise that these were "members":eek:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chia-Yun-Ling-03072014e.jpg

lianbeng replies: force them to walk naked in public lah! :biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Why cannot leh?

Lots of my friends have 2 or more maids... my next door neighbour has 2 maids also.....

Basically the ppl here are those that cannot afford even 01 maid, that is why they become RED eye to see those who can have 02 maids.

What does this tell you about the ppl who visit this forum? LoL

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOM only allow, ONE MAID in each household - one FDW - Foreign Domestic Worker...but there are houses ( landed ones) have 2-3 maids & you bet, they are "members"...

http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpo...re-you-apply/Pages/employer-requirements.aspx

From the MOM website:

If you have an existing worker and are considering a second worker, MOM will judge your application by the family members who live with you. They include children (at least two) below the age of 18 or parent/parent-in-law over 60.

Aiyah no need to be "member" lah! Got kids, got aged, can liao lah!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be silly. The issue is not 1 maid or 10 maids. Nobody gives a fuck if you got 20 maids or 20 cars. He talking about privileges accorded to a select few.

Our President's son Patrick got a 12 year deferment to pursue a course that will certify him as a medical doctor. There is no deferment granted to those who want pursue a course as a medical scientist. He never qualified as a doctor and never practised a a doctor.

You think people are jealous because of the 12 year deferment.

Basically the ppl here are those that cannot afford even 01 maid, that is why they become RED eye to see those who can have 02 maids.

What does this tell you about the ppl who visit this forum? LoL

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be silly. The issue is not 1 maid or 10 maids. Nobody gives a fuck if you got 20 maids or 20 cars. He talking about privileges accorded to a select few.

Our President's son Patrick got a 12 year deferment to pursue a course that will certify him as a medical doctor. There is no deferment granted to those who want pursue a course as a medical scientist. He never qualified as a doctor and never practised a a doctor.

You think people are jealous because of the 12 year deferment.

What privileges? As long as you have 2 kids under 18, or have old people above 60, you can have 2 or more maids as well lah.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sometimes see families with 3 maids looking after the children. Didn't realise that these were "members":eek:

You go try employing more than one, domestic helper, aka Foreign Domestic Worker...aka MAID, here & let me know. Unless, you have a disabled person or sickly or elderly or that combination, you maybe allowed one more, but you will need a letter from the attending doctor. Those with 2 or more...have "connections"......just "sniff" around, you will know!:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You go try employing more than one, domestic helper, aka Foreign Domestic Worker...aka MAID, here & let me know. Unless, you have a disabled person or sickly or elderly or that combination, you maybe allowed one more, but you will need a letter from the attending doctor. Those with 2 or more...have "connections"......just "sniff" around, you will know!:rolleyes:

I find it silly that the gov't uses a means testing to determine who can or can't have a maid in Spore:biggrin:
And yet they are the 1st to break the rules:rolleyes:

My place is so small that at most I can only fit only 1 maid. It must be nice to have room for so many maids.
Anyone know how many maids LHL has in his households or is it a state secret?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the MOM website:

If you have an existing worker and are considering a second worker, MOM will judge your application by the family members who live with you. They include children (at least two) below the age of 18 or parent/parent-in-law over 60.

Aiyah no need to be "member" lah! Got kids, got aged, can liao lah!

You go try to apply....try!....