• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife complain hubby cock always limp and don't fuck her enough so want to divorce.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I’m curious to know how often do married couple with kids have intimacy?

Before getting married, we didn’t do the actual deed. After we married and before having kid, my hubby is already having a very low sex drive. He can don’t ask for sex one. Also find it hard to stay hard for long if we do it at night. Morning is much better for him.

I don’t like to always be the one to initiate but I would think doing it once a week should not be too much to ask for. Or am I wrong? or maybe once every 1.5 wks. sometimes he has to travel and stuff like that, or either one of us fell sick. We probably do it once a month only, and that’s even after how I always say I have high sex drive as a woman and would love to have regular sex.

When I was pregnant, he said he couldn’t bear the idea of having sex knowing baby is inside me. So for the whole 10 months he just didn’t want to do it. And for the 7 or 8 months after baby is born, we didn’t do it either, busy with baby stuff and so tired n all. and when we finally did it after such a long hiatus, he can’t last long and shoots very fast. less than 3 mins of everything.

I have been expressing my displeasure that he’s not keen to have regular sex, and as a result he’s stressed and feel obliged to do it. i know it will affect his performance as well. There are times when we try to do it at night but he couldn’t hold the erection. I cried in bed after that.

When we quarrel over other things, n he start comparing me to other wife more gentle and encouraging bla bla, I will also start saying things like he also doesn’t give me sex or satisfy me. or when he says he feels that nothing he does in the household is right in my eyes, say that I always pick on him, somehow the conversation will lead to me expressing my displeasure, that he doesn’t satisfy me sexually and maybe that’s why I don’t feel truly happy being with him. I brought up divorce many times cos I don’t feel happy being with him.

I know it’s not healthy to keep mentioning divorce, but I am serious about divorcing if he is agreeable. I also sat down and talked many times to him about how I don’t like our sex life at all. I feel deprived. Our relationship has deteriorated after having a baby. Stress and lack of regular intimacy.

Anyway, yesterday we quarrelled over other things again. Then led to me complaining about lack of intimacy, he said in a fit of anger to go find other guys then, as long as don’t bring home, don’t affect my baby. I said fine. And we still aren’t talking to each other since yesterday’s quarrel.

He’s a very good father to our baby. Everytime i reconcile with him (even after me mentioning divorce) and still stay in this marriage is because of our baby. Deep down I don’t feel happy being in this marriage but what else can I do?

https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/lack-of-regular-intimacy-ruining-my-marriage.234218/

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a PAP voter & a RC volunteer...she should have checked his voting pattern before, "opening" her legs. Oppositions, are healthy, virile, ever ready, 24 hours on call & no time limit. This should satisfy her & get a healthy, baby too...not a limp, wimpy one.

Marry an opposition voter...even the animals, know how to get good genes, healthy, virile males...she must be another PAP voter... ha ha ha ha

axparadox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such private matters should be kept within the family, she could have asked FIL and other male relatives to join in if her husband is incapable of satisfying her overactive sex drive. Is she soliciting in the forum?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why jinx still not divorced ?

IMG_7500.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not paiseh to say your husband no longer find it pleasurable to fuck you. Trust me, your husband outside can fuck 6.9 zhabors in 6.9 days and each session can last 69 minutes. But with you, 69 seconds is consider the norm. 3 minutes is consider steal laugh liaoz.

Your husband still look after the kid.This should be the grand prize liaoz. The 3.69 minutes he gave you, take it as consolation prize.

If your chee bye still itchy after 3.69 mins, just buy an air ticket to Bali or Pattaya. Lots of professional toy boys for you to choose and ease the itch.

Or you prefer your husband to tell you straight in the face that you are unfuckerable?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Before getting married, we didn’t do the actual deed. After we married and before having kid, my hubby is already having a very low sex drive. He can don’t ask for sex one. Also find it hard to stay hard for long if we do it at night. Morning is much better for him.

This is what happens when partners don't do a test drive of each other's sexual needs and preferences prior to getting married.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy is either impotent or cheating. Otherwise, I suspect the baby isn't his. It's hard to imagine a low sex drive guy knocking up his own wife.

Maybe the kid's mine?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is either impotent or cheating. Otherwise, I suspect the baby isn't his. It's hard to imagine a low sex drive guy knocking up his own wife.

Maybe the kid's mine?

Why you like to kio all the ugly bitches???
If the husband can't get hard looking at her, maybe she looks like a pig???

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There are times when we try to do it at night but he couldn’t hold the erection. I cried in bed after that.
That poor woman is so sexually deprived. This is what you get when you marry a beta male pap supporter. She should contact me, I am always at the ready. She would be begging me to stop, seriously.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you like to kio all the ugly bitches???
If the husband can't get hard looking at her, maybe she looks like a pig???

If the woman is not fat nor covered in warts and moles, the woman is usually of average looks. John Tan is not shallow.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a PAP voter & a RC volunteer...she should have checked his voting pattern before, "opening" her legs. Oppositions, are healthy, virile, ever ready, 24 hours on call & no time limit. This should satisfy her & get a healthy, baby too...not a limp, wimpy one.

Marry an opposition voter...even the animals, know how to get good genes, healthy, virile males...she must be another PAP voter... ha ha ha ha

this is the weirdest logic i have read for today. what kind of bullshit are you spouting?!