• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife catches SG man at airport with his girlfriend

Splendicker

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Chinese should understand the logic is woman (嫁) 老公=女人有个(家)(family) , for man (娶) 老婆 =男人(取女人) (pick women), entitled more women.

Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
They gave me the impression that they have already discussed divorce or are already separated? Or maybe I am making a wrong conjecture.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman is a Singaporean n why she go n get a Malaysian PR that fxxx around, not against anyone ,but it happen to my 2 cousins,the husband after get PR for them ,never bring bread n butter home but still go jiuhu fxxx other girls n girlfriends , this is terrible ,in the end never return home which my cousins paid for , terrible

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see that the wife was really pissed off and devastated. My kaypo brain analytics from the video;

1. A.I. prediction: on the verge of divorce. she told him that she never received any 'papers'. Wishy washy guy.
2. Guy ish cmi JHK
3. Went back to jiuhu to meet his daotao (the girl he came out holding hands with)
4. Was in jiuhu with the daotao for 6 months, heck care got a family here
5. his dad is in sg; probably sick (or leg injured?), this wife was taking care of him
6. she damn pissed off asking why even heck care even his dad as his dad kept asking the wife where was his son, wanting him to come back where in actual fact the son was in jiuhu for 6 months piaking daotao.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the slut come out wearing the same tee as the husband but change when confronted? She think wedding dinner?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the slut come out wearing the same tee as the husband but change when confronted? She think wedding dinner?

She was afraid you might appear from nowhere and pull her to Changi Airport Lounge at Jewel for a flogging session. She needed to change her clothing to hide her identity.

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20220619-191639.jpg